Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Scripted show jhalak dikhla jaa.. (Page 2)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

I agree with Nadz ! It is so very scripted !

Just one bad, not even bad, ok- ok performance of Yana Salman proves to be their exit from the show ?Sleepy

what about Ankita, Mahi , Daya ? Who are performing ok - ok and are also in bottom 3 ?Angry

wht say about shekhar gettin saved every week with ridiculous performances Angry sick

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rraanniiArushiBS

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

i honestly dont know what to believe ... there are times I feel it is rigged .. like now I cant help but feel that it is set up by the makers so that salman can recover from his injury and then come back thru the wildcard ..but the judges and salman himself doesnt know about the rigging ..

Then I read posts like sonakshi's and think .. ya thats also true .. i mean baichung and tamang ( indian idol 3 winner..) probably had entire states voting for them ... and I think majority of their fans hadnt even heard of IF...

So in short I am confused as hell ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLoveblytonArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Originally posted by nikitagmc

I expect Yana Salman to be back on the show through wild card-- they're the best among the eliminated ones, and perhaps also the most popular- they survived till here, right?

Till then Salman's injury will heal completely. He and Yana will be back with a bang like a ghayal sherni. And we all know how a ghayal sherni behaves...

Yeah ! I agree and hope your words are true..

Dont forget to have something sweetEmbarrassed
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitagmc

I expect Yana Salman to be back on the show through wild card-- they're the best among the eliminated ones, and perhaps also the most popular- they survived till here, right?

Till then Salman's injury will heal completely. He and Yana will be back with a bang like a ghayal sherni. And we all know how a ghayal sherni behaves...

Yeah ! I agree and hope your words are true..

Dont forget to have something sweetEmbarrassed

Sure... you can send me Rasgullas by telepathy.Big smile And some more when he gets back through wild card.

Lunza, I frankly don't believe there is some rigging, cos I never really expected Yana to go very far, considering there are soap stars in the competition, and Krushna too is far less popular than others.

But still, if AT THIS POINT, JDJ people have done some rigging business, only to get Salman some rest, and expecting that he will definitely come back later through wild card, even then I'm not very super-angry or anything. Then it would be a case of 'doing the wrong thing for an ulterior good motive'  which is actually okay to me. There were many other better options, but chalo, chalega.

But yes, now the other eliminated participants will have more competition, so yeah, ultimately I guess it is unfair.

And I think what Bonne said is true. Internet votes seem to have less weightage than mobile votes.

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 January 2011 at 7:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLoveblytonlunzaArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Just one bad, not even bad, ok- ok performance of Yana Salman proves to be their exit from the show ?Sleepy

what about Ankita, Mahi , Daya ? Who are performing ok - ok and are also in bottom 3 ?Angry

wht say about shekhar gettin saved every week with ridiculous performances Angry sick

I know. even that is ridiculous. 

Well, He has manyy people voting for him, maybe that is his strategy !Angry
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ekta_salman

I know. even that is ridiculous. 

Well, He has manyy people voting for him, maybe that is his strategy !Angry
who the hell is votin for him ... is he givin money for it Dead

rraanniiArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@Ekz- You never know. Anything may happen ! Money :\ . Maybe his son is on a voting spree for himDead
AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I am not able to understand how ths show is going.....Ankita is again in bottom three while sum others r stil safe? N the most shocking is that SALMAN & YANA r out of ths show nw? Just unbelieveable.........is show mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai! I am really scared 4 Shampa n Sushant now!

lunzaArushiBS

Go to top