Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Why are newbies posts so instigating ? :\ I wonder. Hah !
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 9991

I feel this show is scripted especially after reading that ankita was in bottom three even after huge voting by her fans who voted crazily for her and yana & salman one of the strongest and deserving candidate of the show getting out!

i think this time only show looks not scripted,as bad performers of every week is going out..!! Last year was too much scripted along with judges dramas and walk off.. so this year if madhuri walks off it will be shameful so they are eliminating according to the performances which is good.. if you cannot perform go.. good policy..😃
Neeta_ShwetaFan thumbnail
After Salman eviction it seems so !!!
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9991

I feel this show is scripted especially after reading that ankita was in bottom three even after huge voting by her fans who voted crazily for her and yana & salman one of the strongest and deserving candidate of the show getting out!

I feel that if the show upsets you, you should stop watching it.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if shekhar's not getting out, it does make me think its scripted...but shekhar's not popular neither does he entertain much...i dnt know y wud they like to keep him in the "script" :P
at this point its very confusing...
granted many contestants have towns/states/cities voting for them and IF counts for a minute number of fans mostly ppl not residing in india...
so based on IF, one cannot decide anything
BUT
why was ragini in the bottom, being Govinda's neice?? that has been used by JDJ many points so all govinda fans should be supporting her,
and ankita being marathi and from indore was in the bottom 3 twice, and this is apart from PR, which is one of THE most popular shows?
mahi vij? with punjab?? these are not small cities right?

so still, many questions are unanswered!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's so annoying to see posts about how the show is scripted each time someone's favourite gets out.

You're assuming that the other contestants didn't have a lot of fans voting 'like crazy' for them.🤔
All I can say is..money talks. ;)

Reality shows tend to be scripted and JDJ is no exception.
If it makes you feel any better then Prachi got eliminated in JDJ, came back via wild card and then went on to win the show.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

if shekhar's not getting out, it does make me think its scripted...but shekhar's not popular neither does he entertain much...i dnt know y wud they like to keep him in the "script" :P

For all me and you know he could've hired someone to vote for him day in day out.😛
Salman doesn't have the ability to do that but someone like Shekhar does. Or maybe a lot of his fans don't visit IF? Of course I'm just taking a guess and anything is possible, including the possibility of the show being scripted.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Didnt people rebuff krushna for calling the show scripted and now that salman is out the show becomes scripted

dont take me wrong I love salman..but this is silly
raja.baja thumbnail
Yana and salman outVery shocking indeed.