Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I expect Yana Salman to be back on the show through wild card-- they're the best among the eliminated ones, and perhaps also the most popular- they survived till here, right?

Till then Salman's injury will heal completely. He and Yana will be back with a bang like a ghayal sherni. And we all know how a ghayal sherni behaves...

Yeah ! I agree and hope your words are true..

Dont forget to have something sweet😳
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: candygurl_ksg

Yeah ! I agree and hope your words are true..

Dont forget to have something sweet😳

Sure... you can send me Rasgullas by telepathy.😃 And some more when he gets back through wild card.

Lunza, I frankly don't believe there is some rigging, cos I never really expected Yana to go very far, considering there are soap stars in the competition, and Krushna too is far less popular than others.

But still, if AT THIS POINT, JDJ people have done some rigging business, only to get Salman some rest, and expecting that he will definitely come back later through wild card, even then I'm not very super-angry or anything. Then it would be a case of 'doing the wrong thing for an ulterior good motive'  which is actually okay to me. There were many other better options, but chalo, chalega.

But yes, now the other eliminated participants will have more competition, so yeah, ultimately I guess it is unfair.

And I think what Bonne said is true. Internet votes seem to have less weightage than mobile votes.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
ArushiBS thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

wht say about shekhar gettin saved every week with ridiculous performances 😡 sick

I know. even that is ridiculous. 

Well, He has manyy people voting for him, maybe that is his strategy !😡
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: candygurl_ksg

I know. even that is ridiculous. 

Well, He has manyy people voting for him, maybe that is his strategy !😡

who the hell is votin for him ... is he givin money for it 🤢
ArushiBS thumbnail
@Ekz- You never know. Anything may happen ! Money :\ . Maybe his son is on a voting spree for him🤢
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
I am not able to understand how ths show is going.....Ankita is again in bottom three while sum others r stil safe? N the most shocking is that SALMAN & YANA r out of ths show nw? Just unbelieveable.........is show mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai! I am really scared 4 Shampa n Sushant now!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys dont get heart attacks IF sushant goes out next week...
man im sooooooo fumed up now
bozo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If YANA is back due to Wild card entry, them I am 100% sure this show is rigged and they playing with audience. We are fools watching such a rigged show.

They are not telling us the number of votes each got and the criteria used along with the judges scores for the elimination.

I am not watching this show again if ANKITA or SHUSHANT get eliminated before Grandfather Shekar, Mahi, Daya or Chang.

ArushiBS thumbnail
Originally posted by: bozo

If YANA is back due to Wild card entry, them I am 100% sure this show is rigged and they playing with audience. We are fools watching such a rigged show.

They are not telling us the number of votes each got and the criteria used along with the judges scores for the elimination.

I am not watching this show again if ANKITA or SHUSHANT get eliminated before Grandfather Shekar, Mahi, Daya or Chang.

Sorry ? What a favouritism ! Whats rigged in bringing a well- deserved celeb back rather than showing a few amateurs in it ?😡
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bozo

oh and its not rigged seeing shekhar saved every week
its not rigged seeing ankita in bottom
its not rigged seeing yaana and salman eliminated

but if a deserving pair comes back its rigged

thanks for the laugh