Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai turns two

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai turns two
STARONE.IN

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai completed two glorious years on January 12.

STARONE.IN

The show, which has gained a lot of popularity because of the chemistry between Akshara and Naitik, gave a big break to the two leads, Hina Khan and Karan Mehra. The show's popularity also catapulted STAR Plus to the number 1 position, as it gave the channel a TRP of 7.1. and ruled the roost for six months with a constant TRP of 6. The show's main character Akshara, played by Hina Khan won several awards, including the Star Parivaar Award for Best Yogya Jodi, Star Parivaar Award for Best Naya Sadasya, New Talent Award For Best Actress, 2009, Indian Television Academy Award for Best Popular Actress among others.

"I expected that the show would do well and Naitik would be a popular onscreen character," admits Naitik. He adds, "My favourite scene was my introduction to the show. I was donning a white suit. The show has been fresh, has showed new characters and is unique. The toughest scenes were the ones that involved outdoor shooting, but we got used to it. My rapport with Hina is good and she's a very hard working actress."

Akshara couldn't contain her happiness. She said, "I had hopes that the show does well. It made my career and I thank Rajan Sir and the STAR Plus team for their support. I wish that the show completes another year and several more in the process."

Akshara went on to say that one scene that stood out in her memory was her bidaai scene where the entire family was in tears. "The most romantic scene was when Naitik and I danced to Rimjhim Rimjhim from 1942: A Love Story, while the funniest scene was when we all hid under the table when Dadaji arrived," she added.

Naitik's mother Gayatri also expressed her happiness on the show's successful run. "We had no idea that the show would be such a hit. We knew that it would do well, but two years is huge," she said adding that she loves her on-screen relationship with Naitik. "The show is unique in its own way, as there are no film songs. It's more traditional with bhajans."

Lataa Sabrawal, who plays Rajshri said that she was happy with the show's success and wished that the show ran for many years. "We got a great opening to the show and it's been a great journey since then. We all loved the marriage sequence between Akshara and Naitik. It was really well shot," she added.

All the actors also offered their sincere thanks to the audience for supporting the show and watching it for two years. "We hope that you continue watching us," they said

We all congratulate the Yeh Rishta team for their successful run. To help them get more dreams, watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
oh is it..didnt realise..can u post d link of dat post

Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 January 2011 at 5:25am
_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing
moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
dats ok..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top