Kristen and Rob over?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
ARE ROB AND KRISTEN OVER?

Britain's Look magazine claims Kristen, broke it off with Rob!

"Kristen told Rob she's finding the relationship very hard at the moment and that while she'll always see him as a friend, she just can't be his girlfriend anymore," a source said.

"Kristen has put their relationship on hold until after the final movie in the Twilight saga has wrapped.

"Maybe when they've finished filming and promoting the film, they'll be able to make the relationship work."

"Rob and Kristen have literally grown sick of each other," revealed one insider.

"They're confused about the state of their relationship and whether they're ready for the long haul."

Wow, sounds like the couple is having problems that all people in relationships go through, of course, they have the added pressure of being stars! 

Will they get back together?

anothr rumour these magazines hv to drag thm everywhr
Weren't they the ones that just confirmed their 'engagement' 4 days ago?
these pple just want to cash out robstens popularity
urmm🤔
Doesn't seem like there is any truth in this.  I have a feeling they either misinterpreted Rob's statement or this is intentional..
I read this - I really don't think they have broken up....
no wys..im nt gonna believe this..robsten r made for each other.i dont understand y ppl stoop so low to spoil famous ppls image..
plus i want to add that the way rob luves kristen and kriten luves rob is sumthing i think a breakup can never break...u can s dat in everything they doo...wen rob loks at her even for a sec its filled with nothing bt luv...i dont want them to breakup at any cost..