Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

your doing it here too so what tdo you expect πŸ˜› and incase you dont remember you replied to lunza not me but even so for ur info i havent even done that till date anyway (your opinion if you believe me or not but i havent)

and would you like me to quote your prev post to show that you were bashing πŸ˜›

Gosh! Your fixation with me is fascinating. Little creepy, but still, fascinating.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TheUltimate πŸ˜† , luv reading your caustic replies .. though i dont agree with most of them , so I dont bother replying ...
but ya , as she said , it was me who said that i was nearing 100 votes , not priya...

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

shekhar's performance ws better than salyaana's?!?!? wow.... did u actually watch remo sir's demonstration of lyrical hip hop??!?! now dats lyrical hip hop.... 

anyways i feel bad dat ppl are makin fun of salman's injury. wat if it happnd to their fav star!?!?! would they react da same way??!!? 

last week YES in comparison with salman's one leg mediocre performance.. i don't have any favourite whoever plays well i support them.. whoever is weak sorry i am not blind to praise them... weakest performer of last week is out and that is the right decision.. 
Edited by lathika4u - 13 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheUltimate

I can imagine your mental state due to the extreme trauma and shock. Time will heal you. If not, professional help is just a phone call away.

πŸ˜† thanks for the advice .. its mind boggling πŸ˜›
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Gosh! Your fixation with me is fascinating. Little creepy, but still, fascinating.

Ultimateji....long time huh? missed your replies dude! good to see you hereπŸ˜ƒ
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalline23

Ultimateji....long time huh? missed your replies dude! good to see you hereπŸ˜ƒ

I know! Long time since Indian Idol. Good to see you too.. 😊
set_raj thumbnail
We already have this similar post and it is made sticky...Kindly post your replies and msgs on the Link given below.

Topic Closed..