Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

The sizzling couple, out of Jhalak...SPOILER

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

The sizzling couple, Saliyana out of Jhalak... shocking!

Yana Gupta and her partner Salman Khan

Looks like the audience is tired of watching good dancers! Why? Because after Krushna Abhishek's shocking elimination, this week it is yet another shocking eviction of Yana Gupta and her partner Salman Khan. The judges were left speechless to say the least. The jodi which was in demand after Malaika Arora Khan's comments on their "sizzling chemistry", their on and off screen rapport, and their consistently good performances along with Sushant Singh Rajput and Shampa.

Says a source, "Salman and Yana got evicted due to low votes. Ankita Lokhande and Daya Shetty were in the bottom 3 along with them."

Even though the song was changed at the last moment for the street dancing round due to Salman's knee injury, their performance last week was still decent. But still, the duo got evicted.

We had also reported about Krushna's possible entry as wild-card round, as he was the best till now from the earlier evictees. The channel was since convincing him to return in the wild card entry, which he did not wholeheartedly wish to be part of.

But now, since Yana's out, things might shuffle. This now depends on how they perform in the wild card entry round, which will be on the 20th of this month.

Well, the others meanwhile must be heaving a sigh of relief!

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Put *Spoiler* in your Topic please πŸ˜ƒ Not everyone wants to know who is eliminated 😳
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG, OMG, OMG.....😲😲😲

I m completely SHOCKED.....😲😲😲
This can't be true.....😭😭

I was thinking he is going to WIN.....😭
or he deserves to be in TOP 2 at least.....😭

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
W*H
omg
nooooooooooo

omg i still cant believe this ...whyyyyyyyyyyyy

😭
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can I die ? Oh Salman !😭
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i guess a lot ppl are relieved that these two are no more...
dats it for me jdj...  im not gonna watch it till da wild card happns
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i guess a lot ppl are relieved that these two are no more...

dats it for me jdj...  im not gonna watch it till da wild card happns

no more jhalak
 all these ppl who were jealous of salman can go and watch it

im off till i make sure they are back

i have such mixed feelings 😑😭😑😭😑😭😑😭
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh My Gosh

I'm shocked.

I wanted them to win. 😲
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my sincere request to Sony and JDJ team  - ''next season onwards Please DO NOT invite the celebraties other than Daily soap stars. Conduct the show with only Telly stars ; it will give you a loads of TRPs   and save many sincere dance fans from heart-breaks 😑 ''

Last week despite of Salmans injury Yana & Salman were much better than Maahi-Shekhar & even Daya . I was sure eliminations gonna be out of these three so this is indeed a shocker to me😭. But nowwe can at least hope that Yana & salman will come back in wild card . If the Wild card  shoot is  gonna take place on 20th as some1 mentioned somewer in forums then it would give Salman some time to rest and his injury could be healed as much as possible till wild card shoot so that he can perform without any hurdle πŸ˜”
rockstar10 thumbnail
hey guys jst  visit the below link n c this seasons scores ..........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhalak_Dikhhla_Jaa
u might c that celeb who scored less during a week is eliminated in next week ..... so i guess ppl ar going by the scores n voting ....... n nt by persons popularity ......... n this season the celebs ar gud so whoever goes its shocking for me.........