India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet and Mr.Manchanda-A Track left unexplored

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I was watching the old GHSP episodes, and one particular track that i wish had been more explored is the Track between Geet and Mr.Manchanda......There was so much they could have showed  yet they chose not to...God Knows why????Confused

What the CVs showed with Geet+her Family and Geet+The Manchanda's ware very distinct from each other.....I feel this was one track where they could have shown Geet getting the Apnapan, the affection, love, care etc which she never got from her own FAMILY....

During those days audience connected with Geet(Character) a lot, they cried when she was in pain, the were angry to see her plight...
The creatives could have beautifully created this track,....and if this track was further pursued  we all would have looked out to this Father-Daughter bonding in awe Smile

Even today there isn't any trace of Mr.Manchanda.....After all those beautiful Father Daughter moments they shared i really expected Mr.Manchanda to be there for Geet's wedding being a part of all the rituals.....to happily see his elder daughter (The way he addressed her)  getting her share of Happiness or even more that life was going to offer.....

Just thought of penning what i felt....

What do feel guys???? Hoping to see your commentsSmile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12aditi_89RatiKonimaaneet2010SSWATISkdg129fatim30simplytoxicunknown.-RushTrip-hindu4lyfNinelivesmgdg_2010AnjuMaanManiacSilentsoulmysterygurl1427shaliadoremevirgo--Nargis--MishtyShonaAmoureuxrani-luckiblackb28preetgurti

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Confused Ouch Shocked
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
completely agree wid u dear...pinkys dad hve always been  like a father 2her..loving, caring n always supporting...wen geet had landed in delhi...it was marchanda who offered her shelter n uncondtional luv..apnanapan!!i remembered a scene wheer marchanda  geet n  pinky where offering prayers in the temple  like a complete F*Ly...ireally wud want 2 c him doin geets  kanyaddan
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

completely agree wid u dear...pinkys dad hve always been  like a father 2her..loving, caring n always supporting...wen geet had landed in delhi...it was marchanda who offered her shelter n uncondtional luv..apnanapan!!i remembered a scene wheer marchanda  geet n  pinky where offering prayers in the temple  like a complete F*Ly...ireally wud want 2 c him doin geets  kanyaddan

i know yaar...i have written many times for this track, but nobody is listening to us...geet if u really analyze in the show is being shown as a very shallow and selfish girl...look deeply, u will understand...she was in pinky's house and being treated as a daughter...even when pinky's father knew she was pregnant he was willing to risk his own daughter's future for geet...remember the doc saying ur reputation will be ruined if this gets out and pinky's father ignores him...she comes to maan's outhouse, she completely forgets him and does not even invite him to her engagement...and then meera...when geet had nowhere to go and was literally on the roads, meera comes to her rescue and gives her a roof above her head...and again geet comes back to outhouse and forgets completely about meera...if the actor playing meera character has left either replace her...or at least geet can be shown to as ringing meera up and meera saying she is out of town for work or something like that...how can geet forget meera so easily and just ignore her...i have written a number of times on this...but... 
i would really like pinky's father to do geet's kanyadhan....
maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Even today there isn't any trace of Mr.Manchanda.....After all those beautiful Father Daughter moments they shared i really expected Mr.Manchanda to be there for Geet's wedding being a part of all the rituals.....to happily see his elder daughter (The way he addressed her)  getting her share of Happiness or even more that life was going to offer.....

Just thought of penning what i felt....

What do feel guys???? Hoping to see your commentsSmile

Yes Viji,  i too expected them to show Mr.Manchanda at Geet's wedding ceremonies.   Mr.Manchanda could have been brought in the scene where the office staff becomes Geet's family or even when Geet tells Maan that she misses her family. It would be great to see Mr.Manchanda doing the kanyadhaan for her. 

I was also expecting Meera to be a part of the functions. I would see Meera rather than Tasha playing the part of Geets family and friends. 
It is like these characters have completely disappeared from the face of GHSP.

Maybe the CVs have something else in store for us Wink .

Edited by maaneet2010 - 13 January 2011 at 5:25am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I agree with you Guys....I too hoped to see something on these lines.....But lets see what the CV's have in store for us
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I agree Viju....I miss Mr. Manchanda too....he was there for Geet when she had no one...not even Maan in that capacity.   He took her in..gave her shelter...and most importantly he gave her the love of a father, during a time when she was just newly estranged from her family.

We love Mr. Manchanda...CVs ..plz bring him back for the wedding.....the Kanyadaan is his HAQ!!!
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I agree Viju....I miss Mr. Manchanda too....he was there for Geet when she had no one...not even Maan in that capacity.   He took her in..gave her shelter...and most importantly he gave her the love of a father, during a time when she was just newly estranged from her family.

We love Mr. Manchanda...CVs ..plz bring him back for the wedding.....the Kanyadaan is his HAQ!
!!

I agree nags.....Kuch toh badiya dikha sakte the....Kithna acha hotha

Go to top