Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Hangama Gang On Red Carpet~*Invites only*#3 (Page 71)

mrs-sr IF-Rockerz
mrs-sr
mrs-sr

Joined: 26 December 2009
Posts: 5579

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR


acha ab ap chalak masom bhi ban gaye? ROFL

main masom to pehle he tha ab chalak bhe ban geya honROFL

agar ap masom hi nahi to phir chalak kaise ban sakte hai? ROFLROFL

main dono hon remix babayROFL

mujhe to aisa nahi lagta LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

--Loser-- IF-Achieverz
--Loser--
--Loser--

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 125793

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR


nahi ROFL

main mama ko baton phir,?ROFL

haan zaroor bataye ROFL

mama jee ye Surat aunty muje tang kar rahi hainROFL
dekha ab mama ap ko marain giDancingROFL

nahi marain gi to sirf ap ko ROFL

lo meri mama muje keise marain gi?ErmmROFL
mrs-sr IF-Rockerz
mrs-sr
mrs-sr

Joined: 26 December 2009
Posts: 5579

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR


nahi ROFL

main mama ko baton phir,?ROFL

haan zaroor bataye ROFL

mama jee ye Surat aunty muje tang kar rahi hainROFL
dekha ab mama ap ko marain giDancingROFL

nahi marain gi to sirf ap ko ROFL

lo meri mama muje keise marain gi?ErmmROFL

kyunke ap ache bache nahi isliye LOL
waise RIdi kaha hai?
i think chali gayi hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

GuDiYa... Goldie
GuDiYa...
GuDiYa...

Joined: 04 March 2010
Posts: 1139

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hey naught remix baby ROFL
Abhi taak bhage nehi ho aap ? Shocked

Hey Surat di Big smile
Mei agayi hu Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

mrs-sr IF-Rockerz
mrs-sr
mrs-sr

Joined: 26 December 2009
Posts: 5579

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ri-za

Hey naught remix baby ROFL
Abhi taak bhage nehi ho aap ? Shocked

Hey Surat di Big smile
Mei agayi hu Wink

shukar hai tum aagayi LOL
meine socha tum nahi aaogi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

GuDiYa... Goldie
GuDiYa...
GuDiYa...

Joined: 04 March 2010
Posts: 1139

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR


nahi ROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">main mama ko baton phir,?ROFL</font>
</font></div>

haan zaroor bataye ROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">mama jee ye Surat aunty muje tang kar rahi hainROFL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">dekha ab mama ap ko marain giDancingROFL</font>
</font></div>

nahi marain gi to sirf ap ko ROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">lo meri mama muje keise marain gi?ErmmROFL</font>
</font></div>

kyunke ap ache bache nahi isliye LOL
waise RIdi kaha hai?
i think chali gayi hehe

Nehi di apne bulaya aur mei chali ayi di WinkLOL
Aur di bache ne jiyada tang toh nehi kiya na ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

GuDiYa... Goldie
GuDiYa...
GuDiYa...

Joined: 04 March 2010
Posts: 1139

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ri-za

Hey naught remix baby ROFL
Abhi taak bhage nehi ho aap ? Shocked

Hey Surat di Big smile
Mei agayi hu Wink

shukar hai tum aagayi LOL
meine socha tum nahi aaogi

Nehi di mei agayi bache ko taang karne di ROFL
Woh kya bol rahe the remix hai woh hehehe ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

mrs-sr IF-Rockerz
mrs-sr
mrs-sr

Joined: 26 December 2009
Posts: 5579

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ri-za

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR

Originally posted by ansarSsssS

Originally posted by LOVEDMG-AR


nahi ROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">main mama ko baton phir,?ROFL</font>
</font></div>

haan zaroor bataye ROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">mama jee ye Surat aunty muje tang kar rahi hainROFL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">dekha ab mama ap ko marain giDancingROFL</font>
</font></div>

nahi marain gi to sirf ap ko ROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">lo meri mama muje keise marain gi?ErmmROFL</font>
</font></div>

kyunke ap ache bache nahi isliye LOL
waise RIdi kaha hai?
i think chali gayi hehe

Nehi di apne bulaya aur mei chali ayi di WinkLOL
Aur di bache ne jiyada tang toh nehi kiya na ?

wo to yaha se bhaag hi nahi rahe ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
:-The Old Gang CC-: IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118

Author: SahiPakdeHai.   Replies: 940   Views: 47167

SahiPakdeHai. 940 47167 31 July 2012 at 7:55am by SahiPakdeHai.
~*Cupid Gang # 51 - Carry On!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98

Author: Rafa.LunaPotter   Replies: 782   Views: 33574

Rafa.LunaPotter 782 33574 19 September 2011 at 7:35am by Rafa.LunaPotter
~Hangama Gang On Red Carpet~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .PINK.   Replies: 1200   Views: 41797

.PINK. 1200 41797 13 January 2011 at 8:52am by --Loser--
~Hangama Gang On Red Carpet~*Invites only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .PINK.   Replies: 1195   Views: 27064

.PINK. 1195 27064 12 March 2010 at 2:17pm by dmgmjht4ever
~Hangama Gang On Red Carpet~*Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .PINK.   Replies: 1206   Views: 28750

.PINK. 1206 28750 08 February 2010 at 2:26pm by jordi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index