India-Forums

Divyanka lets lose the kid in her-Indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Divyanka lets loose the kid in her
Buzz up!

Rashmi aka Divyanka Tripathi of Mrs and Mr Sharma Allahabad on SAB Tv is currently suffering from a throat infection but she gets all excited as she recalls her recent trip to Essel World where the shoot of an episode was held.

Divyanka says "It was a fabulous experience. I just let loose the kid within me and thankfully I did not have to behave coy like my character normally is. I was totally bindaas at Essel World and got to show my adventurous side".

Divyanka gets nostalgic as she recalls her previous trip to the amusement park. She says "I must have been around 8 years old when I first visited Essel World but I was very short at that time. I was not allowed in any ride except dashing cars because of my height". The actress adds "This time I tried almost all the rides even the ones that turn upside down. It was one of the happiest moments of my life".

Divyanka also reveals that fans of the show were very excited seeing her and Mr Sharma (Rajesh Kumar) and that she too enjoyed interacting with them. She says "I enjoyed meeting my fans and they kept cheering for us every time we sat in any ride".

The actress has still not got over the experience and is now looking forward to her next trip to Essel World. We hope her wish gets fulfilled soon.

Alisha_A Senior Member
Alisha_A
Alisha_A

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 article
-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top