Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF : Post wedding part 19 updtd pg 94 last part (Page 75)

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

QueenbeePallavi Goldie
QueenbeePallavi
QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
good work Barkha... loved the part specially geet yelling at maan..OOPS... lolz.. but really geet looks so cute and sweet when she is all angry and no smiles... good update and well written.. do update it sooner yaar!!! keep it up!!!

bharkha

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Varsha Hug...awesome update...loved every bit of the party...Raji's part and the sorry Sasha part...loved the Maaneet moments...plz continue...thank u for the PM...TC Smile

Thank You Diamond Roses

bharkha

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
beautifully written... thanks 4 da pm.

bharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
@ nahtani 88: thank u.. ll conti soon

@ sindu555: thank u.. ll update soon

@ dia: thank u

@ preethia: thank u.. ll update soon

@ ammu: thank u..

@ 20tulip2000: thank u .. sorry yar.. me ll be out of station.. ll login through mobile only...so ll update next month..

@ swetha10: thanks yar.. ll conti soon

@ maaneetsangel: thanks yar.. ll conti soon.. n ll definitely enjoy my vacation

@ samata dii: thank u..

@ jennifer1993: thank u

@ maanluvsgeet: thank u

@ durga: thanks yar

@ zarra2212: thank u.. ll update surely in june.. ll definitely enjoy

@ simi91: thanks yar... thank u for ur comments

@ kashndselforeva: thanks yar..

@ shah10: thank u...
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

nice update varsha ... par y did u not punish sasha ... I was waiting for sasha's punishment ... finally vicky aa gaya ... gud ...cont soon ...

hima dii... sasha ko punishment diiya na maine..

she said sorry in front of all... so u can think how ppl ll behave towards her.. n esp msk..

still few things needed to be done with sasha.. definitely in next update...

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Varsha ' lovely updateClapHugHug, I love how sasha says sorry to geet. LOL

Aww geet really wants to know the other reason for the party which maan is not telling.  Loool maan thinks geet takes too long to get changed. It's a womans right to take her time when she is getting ready for a party or wedding.HugLOLLOLLOLLOL

Lool love how maan seems to know what geet is thinking. Loool she calls him elephant ears. LOLLOLLOL

Agree with geet that maan loses his temper at the drop of a hat. Loool maan wrong thing to tell geet that he is bored of talking to her. He may find himself locked out of their bedroom.LOLLOL

So love how sasha is handling all the party arrangements herself. Good that she is greeting everyone personally. LOLSo good that sasha calls geet "mam".ClapClapClapClapClap Loool geet is confused as to why this bat has changed her tune and is being so nice.

Loved it when maan said that geet is his home minister.Embarrassed Geet knew that maan would have said something to sasha but rajji changes the subject.LOL

Lool love how a guest told sasha to speak in hindi and not English if the party is traditional.  Love how maan is so caring towards rajji, he sees her as his own sister.ClapClapClap

Wow when sasha says sorry to geet in front of everyone, I was so happy and felt so proud of maan. Clap ClapClapClap The slideshow showing all the wrong things sasha did to geet was amazing. Geet deserves an apology from sasha for all she did. ClapClap

Even maan found out some of the things he did not know after seeing the slide show.

Geet is so lovely that she tells maan that its best to forget what happened in the past. HugHug I love how maan tells geet that what he did was necessary to let everyone know that no one can say anything to geet and get away with it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loool geet wants to eat Italian food when maan especially for her organised traditional punjabi food.  The baby is definitely taking more after maan.LOLLOLLOL Lool I agree with geet that maan has mood swings.

Loool so sweet when dadi tells maaneet off for leaving the party. Aww so sweet when geet tells dadima that they left because she wanted to eat Italian food so maan took her.

Aww we see vickys entry and geet is angry that maan did not tell her about his youngest brother.

Loved maan's dialogue that whenever he sees her, he forgets everything.ClapClapClap Maan knows how to manofy his geet.Embarrassed

looking forward to the next update

Reena...as usual...indepth analysis n beautiful comments... i luv reading ur comments yar...

I m glad that u find so much time and comment on my ff.. thank u once again.. Big smile

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@ koolio: thank u

@ queenbeepallavi: thank u.. luvd reading ur comments.. ll update soon

@ PerfectYarav: thank u... luvd ur glittering thank u... ll conti soon.. thank u once again

@ khwaishfan: thank u.. ll conti soon..

Go to top