cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Varsha – lovely updateπŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—, I love how sasha says sorry to geet. πŸ˜†

Aww geet really wants to know the other reason for the party which maan is not telling.  Loool maan thinks geet takes too long to get changed. It's a womans right to take her time when she is getting ready for a party or wedding.πŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lool love how maan seems to know what geet is thinking. Loool she calls him elephant ears. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree with geet that maan loses his temper at the drop of a hat. Loool maan wrong thing to tell geet that he is bored of talking to her. He may find himself locked out of their bedroom.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So love how sasha is handling all the party arrangements herself. Good that she is greeting everyone personally. πŸ˜†So good that sasha calls geet "mam".πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loool geet is confused as to why this bat has changed her tune and is being so nice.

Loved it when maan said that geet is his home minister.😳 Geet knew that maan would have said something to sasha but rajji changes the subject.πŸ˜†

Lool love how a guest told sasha to speak in hindi and not English if the party is traditional.  Love how maan is so caring towards rajji, he sees her as his own sister.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow when sasha says sorry to geet in front of everyone, I was so happy and felt so proud of maan. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The slideshow showing all the wrong things sasha did to geet was amazing. Geet deserves an apology from sasha for all she did. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Even maan found out some of the things he did not know after seeing the slide show.

Geet is so lovely that she tells maan that its best to forget what happened in the past. πŸ€—πŸ€— I love how maan tells geet that what he did was necessary to let everyone know that no one can say anything to geet and get away with it.😳😳

Loool geet wants to eat Italian food when maan especially for her organised traditional punjabi food.  The baby is definitely taking more after maan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lool I agree with geet that maan has mood swings.

Loool so sweet when dadi tells maaneet off for leaving the party. Aww so sweet when geet tells dadima that they left because she wanted to eat Italian food so maan took her.

Aww we see vickys entry and geet is angry that maan did not tell her about his youngest brother.

Loved maan's dialogue that whenever he sees her, he forgets everything.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Maan knows how to manofy his geet.😳

looking forward to the next update
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good work Barkha... loved the part specially geet yelling at maan..OOPS... lolz.. but really geet looks so cute and sweet when she is all angry and no smiles... good update and well written.. do update it sooner yaar!!! keep it up!!!
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Varsha πŸ€—...awesome update...loved every bit of the party...Raji's part and the sorry Sasha part...loved the Maaneet moments...plz continue...thank u for the PM...TC πŸ˜Š

Thank You Diamond Roses
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
beautifully written... thanks 4 da pm.