Haye!! Arjuhi Scene!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!!

No matter what future holds for Arjuhi, but Arjuhi scene in yesterday's epi def made my day. It was so pure and full of love for each other. My love for this two is only growing by each day. They share so amazing chemistry and top of all that their known yet unknown feelings for each other. Haye!! They drive me crazy with their scenes man โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Love ZoaH

x x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree!
Their scene was so touching. Loved the innocence in Arjun's eyes.. ArjuHi have to be together man!
This show cant run if they get separated ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
their chemistry is awesome๐Ÿ˜
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true, its their chemistry that had got me glued to kmh.
The first time i saw the title track of KMH1 i was wooed and saw all the past episodes.
It would not be flattering to say that they define pure love, arjun can just do jadoo with his innocent cute smile and can kill us with his killer looks amazing combo, on ther other hand arohi, is alway taketive and lively but when arjun is in front of her uski tho bolti hi band hojayegi ha ha ha

Love arjuhi - a deadly passionate combo
@Hoor - Arjun sure has that charm in his eyes that can drive anyone craxy including me :P

@Paayal - Def hun! Their chemistry simply rocks :)

@ishikaek43 - Ditto!! Arjun and Arohi are meant to be together. They make deadly duo together!!

x x