India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Battle between the Thakurs & Saxena's

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I feel the story line is heading towards a battle between the Thakurs and the Saxena's.
The Thaks had their fun at taunting the Sax's  abt not accepting her as their daughter anymore, when the Sax's were upset, but now the Sax's have accepted her and sticking by her strongly.

I feel that this is now more on a focus towards that track. The Thakurs being the more powerful ones have had victory over the Saxena's. But I feel that over the last year the Sax's are getting stronger in nature, (especially with the adharsh track) I feel that this time The Sax's will not want to back down against the Thaks. They did with Pratigya and Adharsh, But I feel it's going to be  different this tme.
This time they will try to battle a man much wilder than Krishna, This time they have to fight Shakti.

I get the feeling that the scene where the Thanks were all standing at the balcony looking down at the Saxena's was not co - incidently shot, This shows that the Thakurs are standing above the helpless Saxenas. (Although situational - but Baba was also one of the characters there),
Could this mean in times to come - With the battle between the two famillies - Kriya will be compelled to take sides. Or will he stand up by him self and support his wife. There are two options for him.
As Krishna is taunted over not supporting his family, and Pratigya is alwas shown to support hers.
Could this be the reason behind it?

Share your thoughts.

Edited by carisma2 - 13 January 2011 at 3:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011akku8910hussainramsoPristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I feel the story line is heading towards a battle between the Thakurs and the Saxena's.
The Thaks had their fun at taunting the Sax's  abt not accepting her as their daughter anymore, when the Sax's were upset, but now the Sax's have accepted her and sticking by her strongly.

I feel that this is now more on a focus towards that track. The Thakurs being the more powerful ones have had victory over the Saxena's. But I feel that over the last year the Sax's are getting stronger in nature, (especially with the adharsh track) I feel that this time The Sax's will not want to back down against the Thaks. They did with Pratigya and Adharsh, But I feel it's going to be  different this tme.
This time they will try to battle a man much wilder than Krishna, This time they have to fight Shakti.  I dont think so... my Krishu is the best...

I get the feeling that the scene where the Thanks were all standing at the balcony looking down at the Saxena's was not co - incidently shot, This shows that the Thakurs are standing above the helpless Saxenas. (Although situational - but Baba was also one of the characters there),
Could this mean in times to come - With the battle between the two famillies - Kriya will be compelled to take sides. Or will he stand up by him self and support his wife. There are two options for him.
As Krishna is taunted over not supporting his family, and Pratigya is alwas shown to support hers.
Could this be the reason behind it?

Share your thoughts.

This is Agnipariksha time for my BABA and KriYa..
BABA I think may support Prats...  the article says Krishu will this time support his wife....

But what if Pratigya's PREGNANCY track comes up??
Dunno why but I want it to come...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
K will support P . He is one of the protagonists of the show and in the end he will always do the right thing. Whether you want to say that he will help A or Kesar is irrelevant because the end result will be the same .......... The defeat of the Thakurs.
Just wanted to add that I don't think SS cares for anyone except for GD and his children everyone else is expendable. He is a ruthless man who wouldn't think twice about getting rid if Kesar. He may like her but she is a thorn in his side at the moment. Her existence means no pota for him. I think he will support KN .

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I also believe krish will fight for the truth.
akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
It   ofcourse  is going  2 be  a battle   between  saxena and Thakurs. The  Thakurs  r  ruthless in  everyway   and so  it is  going  2  be  a difficult  battle  4 Sax  family.  But  having  undergone  soo much in  life  the  Sax  family  will be much  more determined  2 face  them. As  4  krish  he  is  1  man  who  always  supports  his  wife  but  needs  2  seen  as  he is  1 person  who  gets  manipulated  very  easily.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

<font color="#0000ff">It ofcourse is going 2 be a battle between saxena and Thakurs. The Thakurs r ruthless in everyway and so it is going 2 be a difficult battle 4 Sax family. But having undergone soo much in life the Sax family will be much more determined 2 face them. As 4 krish he is 1 man who always supports his wife but needs 2 seen as he is 1 person who gets manipulated very easily. </font>
with the way they have been showing taunts to him the cvs have left it as a mystery. But I wid say baba will have to deal with this very maturely. I think more then anyone this will be a time wer everyone will be looking to him to save and sort things out.its going to be a difficult time as the thaks will not give up and thre saxes will not back down. He has two women to save and his own wifes protection to deal with at the same time.

akku8910

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top