Frequent Posters

ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This show is scripted . πŸ˜‘
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry , now he has sorry ,  they have better chance to make it in the finals, direct landing  through WILD CARD.
ArushiBS thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Dont worry , now he has sorry ,  they have better chance to make it in the finals, direct landing  through WILD CARD.

I hope you are right. i find peace in these words actually !

I just want them back in the wildcard at any cost !
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just reallyyyyyyy sad and hurt.............
yes arushi.. da show is surely scripted...

guys dont be complacent just cz ur fav star gets gud marks. dis stupid production house can do anything... now im scared for sushant as well. stupid stupid sony

i'v no words man.......
ArushiBS thumbnail
😑They were supposed to be in TOP 3 . πŸ˜²

They Will, In the wild card. when will the wild card epi come :S ?😭
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m gonna kill the creatives of JDJ for elminatin dem...hw cn dey??? mahi n anikta r 2 week in front of dem...!!!! injustice...!!! i jst wnt dem bck via wild card entry or else...!!!! sony get ready for the bashin commin fm my n salyana fans....!!!!!! i m surely nt gonna watch jdj nw...!!!! i hate u guys JDJ...!!
 i wnt dem bck at ny cost....n krushna also  said dat JDJ is scripted n nw i cn belive him...!!! it is..!!
ArushiBS thumbnail
"The shoot for the wild-card episode will be shot on the 20th, along with the previous evictees. Krushna has agreed to perform in the competition with them, but he is not willing to be on the show again, as of now."

I got this in an article. that means 24th we will see the wild card episode. i.e 2 weeks . .

Hope 4 d best ! :)

Love you, Salman 

Will miss him πŸ˜­ till 24th
Edited by candygurl_ksg - 13 years ago
zara Ahmad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no i can't believe it im nt gonna watch dis show until Salman is back to the Show hw can people like Shekar stay and Salman go out 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑 😑
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: candygurl_ksg

"The shoot for the wild-card episode will be shot on the 20th, along with the previous evictees. Krushna has agreed to perform in the competition with them, but he is not willing to be on the show again, as of now."

I got this in an article. that means 24th we will see the wild card episode. i.e 2 weeks . .

Hope 4 d best ! :)

Love you, Salman 

Will miss him πŸ˜­ till 24th

2 weeks is 2 much...hw cn v live widout seein him for 2 weeks... nnnoooo...!!!! JDJ i wnt him bck at ny cost...!!! thx for da info dear..!!