India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Written Update January 13th!

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Kaka yells at Akriti to go and get ladoos from the store, and his wife begis to say something, but he shuts her up and yells at Akriti again, telling her that it was her responsibility to take care of the broken fridge, but now she has to get the ladoos, he wants to give them to Naina [lolol, I think she would much rather have the ladoos from Daksh's hands'what say? ;)] Naina says she doesn't want them, she doesn't like sweets anyways, but Kaka is adamant [uff, khadoos.] Right then, Vibs interferes and says why send her out so late at night, if you really want, you can have these ladoos and shows them a box [aww Vibs is always there to rescues everyone, she's so darn sweet!] Kaka tells her that he can pay for his own sweets, and yells at Akriti again. NAina offers to go with her, but Kaka refuses to let her go. Sanket and his wife just smirk while everyone else looks troubled.

Kaka's wife tells him that they don't have money to fix the fridge, what did Akriti do wrong? And Kaka of course yells at her as well, saying that they have money to send their son on a trip though. [God, this guy needs to control his temper'he's so mean!]

Daksh's father is just saddened by this, and says what is the poor girl's fault, and leaves from the dining table, not eating anything. [awww, he actually does have a heart. I like him now J] And Daksh leaves saying he'll be right back.

Poor Akriti is walking on the road, thinking about how the Kaka is always ordering her around and is almost completely in tears, when Daksh comes behind her, and she breaks down completely. Akriti crying asks why her father always treats her so wrong, why he's always treating her like a servant, and now made her one for the paying guest as well, how Naina must be thinking she has no respect or anything. Daksh consoles her and then goes with her to buy the sweets. [awww he's such an awesome brother!]

Right then, a woman calls him out and Daksh goes to talk to her. She tells him that she needs a divorce from her husband the next day, and it's really important because he's going out of town for three months, and she won't be able to suffer for that much longer.  Daksh tells her not to worry, and that he has everything prepared. And the woman leaves, but not before telling Daksh never to get married. [LOL what kind of a client is that ROFLROFL advising on marriage and whatnot. And she doesn't know that our daksh already has a girl that's slowly creeping into his heart LOL]

Naina sitting in her room looking to CDs with a plate of ladoos next to her, thinking about how badly the Kaka treats his own daughter. She then turns on music that she is deciding for the wedding, and Daksh literally drops a book on his foot as he hears hw loud the music is ROFLROFL And this continues LOLOL. And Daksh finally becomes smart and puts cotton in his ears to keep away the noise. [Haila Naina, poor guy is trying to work and she's disturbing him LOL]

They both go off to sleep, but poor Naina disturbs him again when she decides not to turn off the light and leaves it on. Daksh goes to turn off the light, but then realizes that if she wakes up, they both will have an argument, so poor guy goes back to bed . [Haila, hamari Naina to inki life mein bohut sare problems laayi hain LOL] Next morning, Naina wakes up to Daksh's alarm clck ringing, and yells at him first thing, while poor Daksh is snoring away gloriously.

Vibs, Uncle, Sanket and Rohini all eat breakfast and Rohini says that they all need a new fridge because she needs to put creams and nail polish in that [LOLOL. Who does that?!] Naina comes right then, and Vibs invites her to eat breakfast with them, and Naina just stands there not knowing what to do, until Kaka's wife tells her to do so, and she's really happy, and even Kaka is happy and SMILES. [such a shock!]

Vibs goes to make chai for Naina but Rohini stops her and tells her to pack her tiffin first [why, is she incapable of doing it herself? -_-] And then sits down, eating when Uncle tells her to choose a new fridge later on and they can buy it. She's happy and leaves with her husband for work. Vibs wondering where Chintu is because he said he had to go in early today, and riht then, Daksh comes out, looking amaaaaazing with his wet hair. He's in a hurry, and tells Vibs that he's getting late, and Naina has to comment, saying that even if someone wakes up late after the alarm clock rings, then they'll be late anyways right LOL

Daksh and Naina leave the kitchen and Vibs/Ucle left wondering what the problem is between the two of them. Right then, Shamal [?] Kaka's wife comes and Vibs asks her if she ate, and she makes up excuses for everyone, including herself. [aww, poor woman, such a sad state she's in]

Later on, Naina is painting little pots in the living room when Daksh throws a file on the table, startling her and ruining everything. She yells at him, and he yells at her saying that she ruined his reputation. Today, for the first time, he wasn't able to get to the court on time and didn't win the case. And he points out all her mistakes from the night before, blaming her, and she yells back, saying that it's his fault for annoying everyone with the alarm clock but doesn't get up himself. And they both argue over their jobs, and whose is better LOL And Naina says it's good that he didn't win, at least one house was saved from being broken [LOLOL]

Precap: More Dakshna Fighting!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*

Hmm. I would say today was maybe an 8/10. I lovedloved the Dakshna scenes, but Akriti, I felt sososos bad for herCryCry Why is Kaka so darn mean?! Anyways, I'm looking forward to what's going to happen tomorrowLOL

And do continue hitting the Chaskameter everyone!

Cheers!

~Naina

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 January 2011 at 2:48am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittpagalladki247hiaaJANNAVSanskare.Naina.nadianehahimani88sriyapoojaBani87crmsAmber10arniindia5teri_susanpoo_supisaina01cuty_kBee3nazz..yajnaseni..prnczshalini01anna44-aweshome_moi-_Rainbow_isomersshaliniasthaRajiniliciousnikita_88

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

I always miss when they are more ND scenes. Sad.

Thanks for the lovely update.  I am now very curious to know why D is a 'D' lawyer.  He should invite all his clients for his marriage.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crms

I always miss when they are more ND scenes. Sad.

Thanks for the lovely update.  I am now very curious to know why D is a 'D' lawyer.  He should invite all his clients for his marriage.Big smile

LOL especially after they've all probably advised him not to get marriedLOL

crms

maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
thank you very much

..Naina..

teri_susan Goldie
teri_susan
teri_susan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the lovely update hun.. Dakshna is the best couple ever.. They fight like kids..lol
sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanx Naina for the lovely updateSmile, i was not able to watch the show today Ouchhad some damn articles to finish Ouch, anyways Dakshna fighting scenes are too cuteEmbarrassed, and that Chacha Angryusko to Kaala Paani ki sazaa deni chahiyeDead, poor AakritiOuch, i really feel bad for the girl, hope Naina fixes that Chameleon Chacha for good. Angry
shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index