Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CVS wat do u want to break krishuz maun wrat:( (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
seriously yaara no doubt thakurs are doing mindblowing job this week but still i am missing something and its ofcourse krishnas track now wanted to pull my hairs i hope in the coming two epis we will get to watch something

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishcarisma2

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

Arhaina, hayee darling.. Finally tumhra post padha... After so many days... Who told u dat Krishu has kept maun wrat ? Its just dat he doesnt want to waste his energy on them... He might b saving it for his chummi session with babu..

ahahahaah omg wat sessiionnnTongueahemm ahemmmmm buh its gona b wit prats y r u blushing arhaina tere blush kereny ki adat buhatey berhti jari haiEmbarrassed
yarrrrrrrrrrrrrr rukkaaaa nai gayaaaaaa i was missin forum alot socha krishu pe koi topic wa banao

ROFL Its just that Im hungry for a chummi...

OMG ahahahah OMG
bhaaagooooooooooooooo plj krishu se chahiye ab yeh mat keh dainaaaCryAngryLOLWinkShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

seriously yaara no doubt thakurs are doing mindblowing job this week but still i am missing something and its ofcourse krishnas track now wanted to pull my hairs i hope in the coming two epis we will get to watch something

yupppp ohkrey binnnaaa d showww is bejaaannnnnCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuchOuchOuch
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
awwww Aru i missed you here Hug
thats true, he almost has no role nowadays Ouch and yesterday's episode was really the limit... Angry he just had a few lines and wo bhi in the end bas... CVs are fools if they believe we are dumb and will still keep watching the show and they can get away with everything by just giving us lollypops in the form of few seconds of Krishna.... Angry

Edited by Filza.T - 13 January 2011 at 6:46am

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

thats true, he almost has no role nowadays Ouch and yesterday episode was really the limit... he just had a few lines and wo bhi in the end bas... CVs are fools if they believe we are dumb and will still keep watching the show and they can get away with everything by just giving us lollypops in the form of few seconds of Krishna.... Angry

awwwwwwwwwww me too missed d forum n u all ere alootttEmbarrassedCryBig smile
yeahha dts waatt m sayinnnggg krishu nai dekhayengey tu ham kab tak bardasht karengey
i mean ennuuff is enuufff ab itnaa b mat tarpo cvs k krishu ki awazzz b nai sunaogeyAngryAngry
v want r babas role wa moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he rocksss d dramaa odrwise its deaddDeadDead

Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.carisma2

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

thats true, he almost has no role nowadays Ouch and yesterday episode was really the limit... he just had a few lines and wo bhi in the end bas... CVs are fools if they believe we are dumb and will still keep watching the show and they can get away with everything by just giving us lollypops in the form of few seconds of Krishna.... Angry

yeahha dts waatt m sayinnnggg krishu nai dekhayengey tu ham kab tak bardasht karengey
i mean ennuuff is enuufff ab itnaa b mat tarpo cvs k krishu ki awazzz b nai sunaogeyAngryAngry
v want r babas role wa moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

Angry

agree... 
oye btw i love your siggy especially also the Amir one...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

v want r babas role wa moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

Angry

agree... 
oye btw i love your siggy especially also the Amir one...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ahemm ahemmm ahemmmm
blusshh blusshhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi knw ya lky him too hes muaahh naaaBig smileBig smile

Filza.

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Arhaina, hayee darling.. Finally tumhra post padha... After so many days... Who told u dat Krishu has kept maun wrat ? Its just dat he doesnt want to waste his energy on them... He might b saving it for his chummi session with babu..

ahahahaah omg wat sessiionnnTongueahemm ahemmmmm buh its gona b wit prats y r u blushing arhaina tere blush kereny ki adat buhatey berhti jari haiEmbarrassed
yarrrrrrrrrrrrrr rukkaaaa nai gayaaaaaa i was missin forum alot socha krishu pe koi topic wa banao

ROFL Its just that Im hungry for a chummi...

OMG ahahahah OMG
bhaaagooooooooooooooo plj krishu se chahiye ab yeh mat keh dainaaaCryAngryLOLWinkShocked

Obviously.. what you thought?? from someone else?? ROFL

Go to top