Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

DJs are now making another show!!!!

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys there is an article that Jai Somnath,a historical show will now be produced by DJs.So DJs r now making another new show.So wat about CB2??????????????

Now 4 new shows coming in these recent times.I guess CB2 will get 7.30pm slot and Zinagi Gaale Laaga le will get 8pm slot.I guess Jai Somnath will get 8.30pm slot and Kaushik will get 10pm slot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG IS That  true DJs r now making another new show. just like you Even we have a doubt!  what is happening about cb2! will you pls kindly post the article!!!!!!
viprakshi thumbnail
HERE IS THE LINK..
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8599-zee-tv-jai-somnath-shifts-hands-from-contiloe-to-indra-media.htm

Zee TV's Jai Somnath shifts hands from Contiloe to Indra Media

Thursday, January 13, 2011 | 2:03:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Zee TV's Jai Somnath shifts hands from Contiloe to Indra Media

Zee TV's next huge historical venture, Jai Somnath will now be produced by Indra Media...

Zee TV was planning to allot the slot of Jhansi Ki Rani to their next historical venture, titled Jai Somnath. The story set in the 11th century in Somnath, Gujarat will explore the relationship between Raja Jai Singh and Mohammad Ghaznavi, who were the prominent Rajput and Mughal rulers in that era.

The show was initially to be produced by Contiloe Telefilms, and the shoot of the same was to commence in Aamgaon in December 2010. Jai Somnath was to replace Contiloe's presently running show Jhansi K Rani. However, the latest news on this is that Contiloe is no more producing this show.

Our source states, "The show has now been passed over to Indra Media who is presently co-producing Sanjog Se Bani Sangini along with DJ's Creative Unit. Indra Media will join hands with Candle Stick Media to produce this spectacular historical show, Jai Somnath. The show will now go on floor in February. Presently, the casting process is being worked upon".

Veteran actor of Bollywood Sadashiv Amrapurkar had earlier been roped in by Contiloe Telefilms to play a prominent role. We hear that certain chopping and changing of the cast is happening as of now.

A source from Indra Media did confirm to us that Jai Somnath will be produced by them. Vikas Kapoor of Candle Stick Media will be the Creative Producer.

We hear that due to the delay in the launch of Jai Somnath, Zee TV is planning to place Hats Off Productions' new show, Zindagi Gale Lagaalegi once Jhansi Ki Rani sees it climax..

We tried contacting Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV for a confirmation, but could not get thro' to him..

Let's wait to know more on Jai Somnath, Zee's next biggest venture coming in the New Year..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Y r d Zee CVs keeping us in d dark?Y can't Sukesh Motani come clean about CB2?Has he gone nuts?Or doesn't he have a mouth 2 speak?It's better if he tells us d exact date of CB2 or Zee should show us d promo ASAP.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing this info but where do you see in the article that DJ is making another show for Zee tv it is: two different PH are making that show!

Indra Media will join hands with Candle Stick Media to produce this spectacular historical show, Jai Somnath
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yar I feel very sad Zee tv has got many shows but know info abt CB2..
whats going on..
zee is playing with viewers emotions so what we can do
I feel very very bad...
feeling like not to watch any shows😕
want to cry😭
what they say what they are doing...😲
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am start to suspect zee now.......y arent they telling us once nd for all whether CB 2 is cumin or not!!!
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I quit...  i can't handle this much sadness anymore.. i hate zee...

i miss avvi and rubi. ;'[