Debate Mansion

Woman as ....??? (Page 5)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Wonderful topic.
Women also have a right to earn money.I don't beleive in the tradition that the work of a husband is to provide foods for his wife and the work of a wife is to provide his needs.I beleive to make a successful happy family both needs to work outside as well as inside their home.Women also have the right to go to work and earn money.?Why will they stay at home when they have the capacity to work.

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because money is something which makes you independent.It gives you the power to speak your independent.Men feel that they will fail to dominate their wives if they go out for work and money.But there are few men who want their wives to work as they want money.They don't let their wives spend the money they earn.Instead they spend that.So basically men use women according to their conveneince
 But all men arent same!Smile
.They are disgusting.Only 0.000000000001% men are supportive.   Thumbs DownConfused  NO.....Totaly wrong thoughts buddy! 

Edited by Believe - 23 January 2011 at 4:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
India is changing. Although it will take a lot of time for Indians mens to actually accept a working wife but still it's in the proceess of changing. It might take time but i dont think that day is far away when men/husbands will actually appreciate their wife and her working. Plus there are so many couples that are working and yeah the husband has no problem with his wife working although this is not the case with small towns. They still have a long long long way to go.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244CHIPPEDCUPPrinsesse.Suvi

Jugnu_244 IF-Rockerz
Jugnu_244
Jugnu_244

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@believe.. yes totallly agree with you. all men aren't same. & as chocobear said day by day world is changing. But we are talking about today.
@jonaki.. Totally agree with you..

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because money is something which makes you independent.It gives you the power to speak your independent.Men feel that they will fail to dominate their wives if they go out for work and money.But there are few men who want their wives to work as they want money.They don't let their wives spend the money they earn.Instead they spend that.So basically men use women according to their conveneince''

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011CHIPPEDCUP

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Having said all this, I believe after marriage a woman's first duty is her husband and in laws. If she cannot maintain marriage and work, she need to stop working.

I don't believe this at all....husband/ in-laws jayein bhad meinLOL
I think she only has a duty for her kids, no one else, as long as she isn't not respecting her inlaws/husband, I dont think that the woman should pay more attention the the family than her career..why is it like this? why cant the husband stay at home and make rotis? I am going to ask my husband to do so, when I marry, because I am so not going to stay at home and make food..ew

rabees011

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

Why should men "want" their wives to earn? Isn't it something to be the wife's decision or the condition of the household. I remain amused how some urbanized Indian women seem to think that to be able to earn by working in some trading company or corporation/business organization eventually makes them into a complete independent woman with alot of self identity.

You said 50-50 situation, which seems quite good actually. You have your options when it comes to a certain man. It is not important that the whole population becomes your perfect husband candidate Big smile.

I feel even after going through this particular section of this forum is that Indians have a lot of misconception of the west (often it seems they find it confined to North America and UK when it comes to "the west"), a typical stereotype exist. Not to mention the thirst to be like a certain stereotype, thinking that the grass must be much greener. Big smile

I know about the stereotypepes very well!LOL
But I dont this is about the man wanting the woman to work, but its about her choice..a woman in rural areas, is never given the choice, she just has to sit at home and look after kids etc. education not important.....of course if she wants to stay at home she can, but not because of inlaws/ husband, but because of her own choice.

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Wonderful topic.
Women also have a right to earn money.I don't beleive in the tradition that the work of a husband is to provide foods for his wife and the work of a wife is to provide his needs.I beleive to make a successful happy family both needs to work outside as well as inside their home.Women also have the right to go to work and earn money.?Why will they stay at home when they have the capacity to work.

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because money is something which makes you independent.It gives you the power to speak your independent.Men feel that they will fail to dominate their wives if they go out for work and money.But there are few men who want their wives to work as they want money.They don't let their wives spend the money they earn.Instead they spend that.So basically men use women according to their conveneince.They are disgusting.Only 0.000000000001% men are supportive.
I agree...except for the end part..it isn't all of the men, just a dumb, but I guess, big portion of them...but there are ones who are the opposite of thisEmbarrassed
ahmadalikhan Newbie
ahmadalikhan
ahmadalikhan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Women are best for house works...house wifes
smiley_lizi IF-Sizzlerz
smiley_lizi
smiley_lizi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahmadalikhan

Women are best for house works...house wifes
A woman can take up many roles. Being a house wife is one of those roles. You cannot  say in which she will be best. All the options should be open for her.

Otherwise we could not get  Mother Teresa, Margaret Thatcher, Marie Curie, Begum Rokeya,Florence Nightingale, Agatha Christie,Emily Dickinson, Princess Diana, Benazir Bhutto, Audrey Hepburn, Anne Frank, Indira Gandhi, Rosa Parks, Simone de Beauvoir, Joan of Arc, Eleanor Roosevelt, Helena Rubinstein, Jane Austen etc.

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top