-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by P1nk

Originally posted by Believe

This is male chauvinistic world.....and our religion teach peoples that ,God makes Adam for his own self, bt because Adam feels lonely, God makes a woman... bt in a different way.... He just takes a rib out of Adam's body and creates a woman..... So the woman is just to be a part of man's life. She cannot be herself..... she is only a rib, a bone, to be used as a means....all the religions have supported this ugly nonsense, this idiotic idea.....

I believe your wife will be made from your rib  too. Wink

I dont believe these kind of nonsense....Smile

Im sure your full of it too. Wink

Edited my flirty comment.....cos of my sweetheartWinkLOLLOL

Edited by Believe - 16 January 2011 at 5:05am

fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i think things are changing now...my bf has no probs with me working and as a matter of fact he wants me to go ahead and build a career rather getting into home making and other stuffs
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Not really ..... In metro's and small cities wife  are allowed to work along with hubby , basic reason for it is , it helps them financially ......

its being protested mostly in joint families or in 4-5 members around ....  .........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Why should men "want" their wives to earn? Isn't it something to be the wife's decision or the condition of the household. I remain amused how some urbanized Indian women seem to think that to be able to earn by working in some trading company or corporation/business organization eventually makes them into a complete independent woman with alot of self identity.

You said 50-50 situation, which seems quite good actually. You have your options when it comes to a certain man. It is not important that the whole population becomes your perfect husband candidate Big smile.

I feel even after going through this particular section of this forum is that Indians have a lot of misconception of the west (often it seems they find it confined to North America and UK when it comes to "the west"), a typical stereotype exist. Not to mention the thirst to be like a certain stereotype, thinking that the grass must be much greener. Big smile

Prinsesse.Suvi

P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Your pink colour is irritating my eye balls.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Roadrunnerz_notinuse_mr.assAngel-likeDevilglace-bleuetulipbaby53

Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

Why should men "want" their wives to earn?
Why cant the men want whatever they want? Its upto their wives to oppose if they do not want !

Isn't it something to be the wife's decision or the condition of the household.
Its a family decision Tongue

I remain amused how some urbanized Indian women seem to think that to be able to earn by working in some trading company or corporation/business organization eventually makes them into a complete independent woman with alot of self identity.
whats so amusing about it ? Confused

You said 50-50 situation, which seems quite good actually. You have your options when it comes to a certain man. It is not important that the whole population becomes your perfect husband candidate Big smile.
 that would give the girls a tough time choosing the perfect one for them out of all the perfects available LOL

smiley_lizi IF-Sizzlerz
smiley_lizi
smiley_lizi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
To change the fate of woman, they themselves should raise their voice. They should prove themselves and their earnings important for the family. 

Todays woman should be smart enough to maintain both home and her office. This will come in a woman when she will have self confidence in her. Family support is also necessary. But willpower is very important here.

LimitLessFan

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Wonderful topic.
Women also have a right to earn money.I don't beleive in the tradition that the work of a husband is to provide foods for his wife and the work of a wife is to provide his needs.I beleive to make a successful happy family both needs to work outside as well as inside their home.Women also have the right to go to work and earn money.?Why will they stay at home when they have the capacity to work.

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because money is something which makes you independent.It gives you the power to speak your independent.Men feel that they will fail to dominate their wives if they go out for work and money.But there are few men who want their wives to work as they want money.They don't let their wives spend the money they earn.Instead they spend that.So basically men use women according to their conveneince.They are disgusting.Only 0.000000000001% men are supportive.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011RapierJugnu_244

Go to top