Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
To change the fate of woman, they themselves should raise their voice. They should prove themselves and their earnings important for the family. 

Todays woman should be smart enough to maintain both home and her office. This will come in a woman when she will have self confidence in her. Family support is also necessary. But willpower is very important here.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Wonderful topic.
Women also have a right to earn money.I don't beleive in the tradition that the work of a husband is to provide foods for his wife and the work of a wife is to provide his needs.I beleive to make a successful happy family both needs to work outside as well as inside their home.Women also have the right to go to work and earn money.?Why will they stay at home when they have the capacity to work.

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because money is something which makes you independent.It gives you the power to speak your independent.Men feel that they will fail to dominate their wives if they go out for work and money.But there are few men who want their wives to work as they want money.They don't let their wives spend the money they earn.Instead they spend that.So basically men use women according to their conveneince.They are disgusting.Only 0.000000000001% men are supportive.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Wonderful topic.

Women also have a right to earn money.I don't beleive in the tradition that the work of a husband is to provide foods for his wife and the work of a wife is to provide his needs.I beleive to make a successful happy family both needs to work outside as well as inside their home.Women also have the right to go to work and earn money.?Why will they stay at home when they have the capacity to work.

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because money is something which makes you independent.It gives you the power to speak your independent.Men feel that they will fail to dominate their wives if they go out for work and money.But there are few men who want their wives to work as they want money.They don't let their wives spend the money they earn.Instead they spend that.So basically men use women according to their conveneince
 But all men arent same!😊
.They are disgusting.Only 0.000000000001% men are supportive.   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜•  NO.....Totaly wrong thoughts buddy! 

Edited by Believe - 13 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
India is changing. Although it will take a lot of time for Indians mens to actually accept a working wife but still it's in the proceess of changing. It might take time but i dont think that day is far away when men/husbands will actually appreciate their wife and her working. Plus there are so many couples that are working and yeah the husband has no problem with his wife working although this is not the case with small towns. They still have a long long long way to go.
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@believe.. yes totallly agree with you. all men aren't same. & as chocobear said day by day world is changing. But we are talking about today.
@jonaki.. Totally agree with you..
      [Quote=JONAKIHATESYOU] Most men doesn't want their wife to work because money is something which makes you independent.It gives you the power to speak your independent.Men feel that they will fail to dominate their wives if they go out for work and money.But there are few men who want their wives to work as they want money.They don't let their wives spend the money they earn.Instead they spend that.So basically men use women according to their conveneince''[/QUOTE]

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Having said all this, I believe after marriage a woman's first duty is her husband and in laws. If she cannot maintain marriage and work, she need to stop working.

I don't believe this at all....husband/ in-laws jayein bhad meinπŸ˜†
I think she only has a duty for her kids, no one else, as long as she isn't not respecting her inlaws/husband, I dont think that the woman should pay more attention the the family than her career..why is it like this? why cant the husband stay at home and make rotis? I am going to ask my husband to do so, when I marry, because I am so not going to stay at home and make food..ew
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Polki_Zofi

Why should men "want" their wives to earn? Isn't it something to be the wife's decision or the condition of the household. I remain amused how some urbanized Indian women seem to think that to be able to earn by working in some trading company or corporation/business organization eventually makes them into a complete independent woman with alot of self identity.

You said 50-50 situation, which seems quite good actually. You have your options when it comes to a certain man. It is not important that the whole population becomes your perfect husband candidate πŸ˜ƒ.

I feel even after going through this particular section of this forum is that Indians have a lot of misconception of the west (often it seems they find it confined to North America and UK when it comes to "the west"), a typical stereotype exist. Not to mention the thirst to be like a certain stereotype, thinking that the grass must be much greener. πŸ˜ƒ

I know about the stereotypepes very well!πŸ˜†
But I dont this is about the man wanting the woman to work, but its about her choice..a woman in rural areas, is never given the choice, she just has to sit at home and look after kids etc. education not important.....of course if she wants to stay at home she can, but not because of inlaws/ husband, but because of her own choice.

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Wonderful topic.

Most men doesn't want their wife to work because money is something which makes you independent.It gives you the power to speak your independent.Men feel that they will fail to dominate their wives if they go out for work and money.But there are few men who want their wives to work as they want money.They don't let their wives spend the money they earn.Instead they spend that.So basically men use women according to their conveneince.They are disgusting.Only 0.000000000001% men are supportive.

I agree...except for the end part..it isn't all of the men, just a dumb, but I guess, big portion of them...but there are ones who are the opposite of this😳
ahmadalikhan thumbnail
Women are best for house works...house wifes
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ahmadalikhan

Women are best for house works...house wifes

A woman can take up many roles. Being a house wife is one of those roles. You cannot  say in which she will be best. All the options should be open for her.

Otherwise we could not get  Mother Teresa, Margaret Thatcher, Marie Curie, Begum Rokeya,Florence Nightingale, Agatha Christie,Emily Dickinson, Princess Diana, Benazir Bhutto, Audrey Hepburn, Anne Frank, Indira Gandhi, Rosa Parks, Simone de Beauvoir, Joan of Arc, Eleanor Roosevelt, Helena Rubinstein, Jane Austen etc.