Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG I was ROFL after watching it ... wht abt u ... (Page 4)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
hey hima truly said... it was amazingly beautiful but i hated that reporter she said wahi geesa peeta romance wen maan n geet kept staring at each other in her mayka...n manisha was too hilarious... they also showed the segment in sbb where maan adi manisha all laugh bcoz of manisha... i think it was offscreen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 30744

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hima reason Geet admin se poocho . Maybe like last time she will just wink and everyone will go bonkers again LOL

Hmmm lemme see if there's something to rip via pms .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 30744

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

I loved SBB, it was awesome! LOL


Didn't they both cover the same thing ? I'm confused . One segment was cute for the GC DD segment and the other was cute for the Maan Manisha scene .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Joined: 14 August 2005
Posts: 12107

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
thanks dear for the update.....maan manisha....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28869

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Hima reason Geet admin se poocho . Maybe like last time she will just wink and everyone will go bonkers again LOL

Hmmm lemme see if there's something to rip via pms .
 

 
let me know if we get any more winking ... yup sure ... waiting ... ashi ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28869

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hey hima truly said... it was amazingly beautiful but i hated that reporter she said wahi geesa peeta romance wen maan n geet kept staring at each other in her mayka...n manisha was too hilarious... they also showed the segment in sbb where maan adi manisha all laugh bcoz of manisha... i think it was offscreen
 

 
bharkha thy are jealous of geet ... let them jal jal ke marjano do ... hum tho enjoy karenge ....
 
got to chk sbb then ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28869

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by 49erFan

I loved SBB, it was awesome! LOL


Didn't they both cover the same thing ? I'm confused . One segment was cute for the GC DD segment and the other was cute for the Maan Manisha scene .
 

 
oh i missed SBB then ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28869

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

thanks dear for the update.....maan manisha....ROFL

 
welcome samata ... u will love it ... 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Omg omg ROFL offscreen pix!!!!!

2 3 4 5

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 38   Views: 6206

cuteteddybear25 38 6206 05 August 2010 at 7:34am by Bobbi.
ROFL..maan its juzz rain water

Author: NZ_rockx   Replies: 0   Views: 829

NZ_rockx 0 829 14 July 2010 at 11:46am by NZ_rockx
Whacky convo on today's epi...ROFL!!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: SimplyNice   Replies: 47   Views: 3331

SimplyNice 47 3331 06 July 2010 at 7:01am by SimplyNice
ROFL..dev is too much

2 3 4

Author: NZ_rockx   Replies: 29   Views: 1982

NZ_rockx 29 1982 05 July 2010 at 2:17pm by uzmakhan
Dev and his tattoo ROFL ROFL!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Bugger   Replies: 59   Views: 4471

Bugger 59 4471 25 June 2010 at 4:15am by sweetgal93

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index