Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

thanks dear for the update.....maan manisha....🤣

welcome samata ... u will love it ... 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hv also noticed that SBS constantly mocks Geet . Why show their segments if u do not line the show ? Also is it not aired on it's sister concern channel ? I'm tempted to spam their Fb wall now . They get their trps thru Geet segments and then mock the show . How tacky is that....!
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I hv also noticed that SBS constantly mocks Geet . Why show their segments if u do not line the show ? Also is it not aired on it's sister concern channel ? I'm tempted to spam their Fb wall now . They get their trps thru Geet segments and then mock the show . How tacky is that....!

SBS ... is like tht only ... thy always do tht ... thy want TRP's coz of geet ... but always try to ridicule it ... tht's not right ... & thy shoiuld also remember tht geet is a part of star network & thy should not do this ... i am bearing SBS only coz thy show us geet segments otherwise ... SBS is not gud ... thy do tht 2 even actors itseems ... if thy don't get wht thy want from the actors ...

spamming their wall ...😆
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Ughggggh!!!! Naan Manisha scene shown in SBS has still not been aired . I think it has been edited .
dewdropred thumbnail

Ughggggh!!!! Naan Manisha scene shown in SBS has still not been aired . I think it has been edited .

i know ashi it was so not fair of the cv's ... y did thy edit it ... or was tht for only SBS ????? 

or it was edited coz thy all were having so much fun tht the scene did not turn out as expecetd as we saw GC was laughing most of the time instead of being serious may b tht's y thy edited it
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED today sbs segment esp the last part where DD and GC were wishing happy lohri and eating makki di roti and saag ----- sooooooooooooooo cute 😍
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i know ashi it was so not fair of the cv's ... y did thy edit it ... or was tht for only SBS ????? 

or it was edited coz thy all were having so much fun tht the scene did not turn out as expecetd as we saw GC was laughing most of the time instead of being serious may b tht's y thy edited it

A part of SBS was off screen and some part was on screen ! GC laughing a lot was off screen but there was one part where he gives a stern look to Manishaaaa when hes giving those "Im in heaven" expressions ....!😆 Then he looks at Romeo who through gestures requests him to let Manishaa apply Haldi and MSK looks at him and says "theek hai , lagao" . The whole thing was edited ! 😭

Th editing team SUCKS BIG TIME ! They must never edit whatever they show on SBS. Last time they did that , Gurti fans started with their celebrations ! 😆😆
😆
Alas , there are no GC- Manishaaaa fans to react now ! 😭😆
dewdropred thumbnail

A part of SBS was off screen and some part was on screen ! GC laughing a lot was off screen but there was one part where he gives a stern look to Manishaaaa when hes giving those "Im in heaven" expressions ....!😆 Then he looks at Romeo who through gestures requests him to let Manishaa apply Haldi and MSK looks at him and says "theek hai , lagao" . The whole thing was edited ! 😭

Th editing team SUCKS BIG TIME ! They must never edit whatever they show on SBS. Last time they did that , Gurti fans started with their celebrations ! 😆😆
😆
Alas , there are no GC- Manishaaaa fans to react now ! 😭😆

yes ... tht scene was gud ... wondering wht made them edit it ...the cv's want 2 show everything in 20 min ... how's it possible yaar ...

tumne meri muh ki baath cheen li ... i 2 was abt 2 say tht ... now tht maan - manisha scene was edited ... who will react now ...😆

i know yaar ... i think editors need to b changed Jas karan needs to come back ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

LOVED today sbs segment esp the last part where DD and GC were wishing happy lohri and eating makki di roti and saag ----- sooooooooooooooo cute 😍

seg was very gud preet ... but  maan manisha's scene been edited ....