India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New promo 13/1-discussions.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
So firstly all those who dint see the new promo run to the below thred and see it.
D/L PKYEK ~ SACH - 13 JAN'11 PROMO.Xvid

and secondly i LOVED the promo.It was so much amazing.Piya will now know the truth.she wudnt b in some darkness now.

And the best thing abt the promo -THE ANIMATIONS!! totally !totally ! totally ! AH-MAY-SING!!
In my opinion the animations were the best considering all the naimations done till now in this show. It was so real.

The vampir-ic roar of abhay was also so near to reality,far far far bettr than last time growl which seem ugly compares to this roar.It gleamed his anger,his pain everything.

And pia's dresing styl. GORGEOUS.ADORABLE and everything.Till yetrdays epi i always complaint tht she wore loose sweters which luk more lyk the cloth used for cleaning floor.LOL j/k.Now she is looking lyk a vampiric possession.abhay's most possessed thing/person.

What do u feel abt it.Shre it hereBig smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.raoragadeepikaLilitangel-Dana-Nims111larimel22.Mehak.niru273luvkasupoo_sangel3142roseflower_07saher_90TOTAL-ROMANTICCharu21TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk.Jane..

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
thanks alot DUDU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
OMG Tanu!!!!!!!!! Absolutely!!! it was one superb promo!! i mean we always have got best promos but this one beats them all!! 

Loved da  effects, BG score, dialogues n expressions soooo much..
I mean da whole "coming up" track was built up soo well in those 28 seconds!! just amazing!! hats off to da team for that.. Clap 

Yes!!! as u said his growling looked perfect here not ugly or weird.. Thumbs Up
Cant tell u how much excited i m for this track.. have seen this promo for so many times by now!! LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.luvkasuangel3142.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Trust me, Tanu, the impact that promo had when I saw it on television...who says the effects suck?? The effects, the BG music, the lighting, the colouring, the expressions, the presentation, the impact, the mysterious aura...you name it and it was perfect! To the T! Hats off to everyone involved!Clap Clap Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.luvkasuangel3142TOTAL-ROMANTICCharu21

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

thanks alot DUDU

MYYY JILEEEEEEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hug Hug

did ur fever go though it was 38742983749238 yrs before.TongueLOL
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

OMG Tanu!!!!!!!!! Absolutely!!! it was one superb promo!! i mean we always have got best promos but this one beats them all!! 

Loved da  effects, BG score, dialogues n expressions soooo much..
I mean da whole "coming up" track was built up soo well in those 28 seconds!! just amazing!! hats off to da team for that.. Clap 

Yes!!! as u said his growling looked perfect here not ugly or weird.. Thumbs Up
Cant tell u how much excited i m for this track.. have seen this promo for so many times by now!! LOL 

awesomly dione. i am forced to give a standing ovationsBig smile
totally awesome job done by creatives,the artist,the camera man evryoneClapClapClap
I am also so much excited for this track .
Till now abhay has saved pia frm evry problem now its pia's turn to help him get out of the fear of facing people. Stnad by his side and let him understand she dosnt luv him for his looks.Big smile

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Trust me, Tanu, the impact that promo had when I saw it on television...who says the effects suck?? The effects, the BG music, the lighting, the colouring, the expressions, the presentation, the impact, the mysterious aura...you name it and it was perfect! To the T! Hats off to everyone involved!Clap Clap Clap

Yes ,the growl of abhay had so much pain in it. It made me totally deppresed actually.It was so powerful tht i was in verge of tears. HE was lyk tearing himself off and showing pia his heart. What he really was.

And the pain tht pia wud hate him for this is evident in his eyes.

I am so anxious to see how pia is gonna react.Firstly she might run off from evrything.later think abt evrything and return bak to himEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

IsabellaCullen IF-Dazzler
IsabellaCullen
IsabellaCullen

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG!!!! The promo was terrific! Effects are stupendous! And Gawd, he does look hot!

Why was the "eclipse" shown?

Eager to know if he transforms during an eclipse or what?

This show, is going to create history on Indian TV!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index