India-Forums

This time it is Geetha's turn to win (Page 4)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
..and I am damn sure Geeta's contestants will not win even this time! 

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
If Zee keeps up with its typical way of reaching a judgement then you can very well expect  Geeta to win. They will have to reward her for sticking with them and not moving on. So what better way to do tht than by making her contestant be the winner.
Also MAYBE they will appease her anger at making Dharmesh the second runner up from last year by making her team win! Even tho Dharmesh's team won in the Lil Masters so it did compensate for his loss!
So I fully expect her team to win....but I know tht Marzi and Rajeev will put up a very tough fight!
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
The only reason Geeta could win is Hardik and Nidhi
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
just cuz geeta didnt win the last 2 seasons doesnt mean this time she should win. At the end of the day, i would have the most deserving one to win rather than looking at who's team it is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
And it's prolly gonna end up being that
Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I have got at least one fav jodi in each masters team so it doesn't matter to me which master wins.
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I also thought so when Zee announced the show with two new masters and no Remo and TL.. But after watching both Marzi's and Rajeev's works, I feel it's gonna be a tough competition... Unless GKG is the pre-decided winner, I doubt it... If it's based on public votes this time, anyone has the chance to win, I believe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan-X-NeeNee-X-

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Smile I am shocked to hear such cynicism.......so majority of the people on the thread seem to believe the results are fixed.........so does that mean that Salman didn't deserve to win DID 1 and he only won because Zee wanted him to? Does that mean Shakti didn't deserve to win DID 2 and she only won because Zee wanted her to? I mean here I have always thought that both of them won because they deserved to......can't have it both ways can we? we can't jsut say that when our favorites win the results are fixed, and when they don't we turn around and accuse Zee of rigging the votes? If Zee rigs the votes then Salman and shakti's victory would be tainted as well......I think the best and most deserving will win just as was the case in DID 1 and DID 2........Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index