India-Forums

This time it is Geetha's turn to win (Page 3)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I'm with Caro. I hope that if she wins then it is on the basis of good choreography and not to make it look 'fair'.

Little too early to say who will win no? Looking forward to what the other two masters have to show. 

May the best win! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
LOL

I read at least 4-5 posts in this thread which says that Geeta will win because of her assistants, Dharmesh etc LOL  Geeta and her assistants are one of the most talk about things in the DID forum and DID doubles is not exceptionBig smile

Yes, I also feel that Geeta will win, but Marzi and Rajeev will be a very tough competitorEmbarrassed And I wish she can distinguish between freestyle and contemporary at least in this season Tongue And I would also love it if she properly acknowledges Dharmesh's or other assistant's contribution this time Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan-Aaliyah-WreckLasssunandshine

Elephunk Groupbie
Elephunk
Elephunk

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

LOL

I read at least 4-5 posts in this thread which says that Geeta will win because of her assistants, Dharmesh etc LOL  Geeta and her assistants are one of the most talk about things in the DID forum and DID doubles is not exceptionBig smile

Yes, I also feel that Geeta will win, but Marzi and Rajeev will be a very tough competitorEmbarrassed And I wish she can distinguish between freestyle and contemporary at least in this season Tongue And I would also love it if she properly acknowledges Dharmesh's or other assistant's contribution this time Embarrassed Embarrassed

I also hope she can distinguish between freestyle adn contemporary, last season when dharmesh got done with his performance, terrance and remo thought it was contemporary but geeta argued it was freestyleLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfNishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

LOL

Aaah.....Good old DID days LOLLOL Hello Sash, How are you ? Big smile

sunandshine

Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Going by contestants and mentor list spoiler, Rajeev's team look strongest. My fav (Rap team) is in Rajeev 's team so I am gonna support Rajeev this time.

Edited by Cool_Ishu - 14 January 2011 at 10:26am

-Aaliyah-

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Yeah...this time no Terence and no Remo, so it certainly is Geeta's turn to win. Plus, she might refuse to be a part DID3, if she is booted out againTongue
Nims- Goldie
Nims-
Nims-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
LOL its too early too say tht...But I only wish dat  d most deserving couple shud win... :)

Hope DID isnt fixed :|

--jassi-- Goldie
--jassi--
--jassi--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

I think that DID is a fix, because in the first season I really thought that c'mon Jai has got to win! Or atleast come second! But, he came FOURTH, which shocked me so much! And then, i thought that he was fourth because:

1) They wanted to keep all 3 judges till the end
2) Terrence had two contestants
3) They didn't make Alisha out, because she was the only girl

These three facts made me a little doubtful

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index