India-Forums

This time it is Geetha's turn to win (Page 2)

Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

^^ Thats the balloon one right? I LOVED that performance! I love it when they put old episodes of DID on.. Or the Best Of DID.. I never get bored of watching it! Lol

Yes the balloon one. They also showed one duet performance by Parvez and Kruti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
zee does try to please everyone. so i wouldn't be surprised if they give geeta the chance this season. not saying that geeta can't win without zee's help. i'm sure she can. and i hope she does cuz i love some of her contestants. but i hope zee didn't fix geeta as winner this season cuz its just not fair for the other contestants. everyone should have an equal playing field. i love some rockers and some mastanes too! tough competition this season.

-X-NeeNee-X-

GuruGhantal1 Newbie
GuruGhantal1
GuruGhantal1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Please correct her name. She is Geeta not Geetha.
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I'm thinking Rajeev might win this time =) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaanpetticoat

Elephunk Groupbie
Elephunk
Elephunk

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

After the last two seasons and the things people have been saying.. this could be true.. but i really do hope its not.. it'll be sad to know that DID is a fix.. coz i reallllyy do hope its not! i love DID! lol Embarrassed

TongueOf course if Geeta Ma wins DID would be a fix........so DID wasn't a fix when Remo won, and it wasn't a fix when Terrence won but if Geeta Ma wins DID would be a fix........of course that makes perfect sense and fully logical.........Tongue whoever is best will win, just like whoever was best won DID 1 and whoever was best won DID 2..........Tongue Whoever is best will win DID Doubles.....Tongue

I actually agree with you ankit on this issueEmbarrassed. I just can't understand why people have to bring conspiracy theories if there favorite doesn't win.Angry DID 1 Salman won because he was the best, and same for shakti in DID 2 and Jeetu in lil masters. If geeta wins I would say that it might be because of coincidence or she is more familiar to the DID more, she has Dharmesh assisting her, and most logically reason would be she got the best contestantsStar Until some body provides hard evidence that zee manipulates the votes, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
Elephunk Groupbie
Elephunk
Elephunk

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GuruGhantal1

Please correct her name. She is Geeta not Geetha.

For some reason people always spell her name wrong, I have see many version of it on this forum. Or  there is different ways of spelling GeetaConfused
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Well Zee doesnt fix results or let us hope soLOL

Geeta will win if she has the right team and the right choreographies.

I hope geeta doesnt win just to satisfy law of averages and win if she truly deserves to.

sunandshine

raja.baja Newbie
raja.baja
raja.baja

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Geeta is suffering from backache and still trying her best. She has hard time walking. Her assistants have to make sure she wins this time.

Edited by raja.baja - 13 January 2011 at 5:13pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index