This time it is Geetha's turn to win - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I also thought so when Zee announced the show with two new masters and no Remo and TL.. But after watching both Marzi's and Rajeev's works, I feel it's gonna be a tough competition... Unless GKG is the pre-decided winner, I doubt it... If it's based on public votes this time, anyone has the chance to win, I believe...
😊 I am shocked to hear such cynicism.......so majority of the people on the thread seem to believe the results are fixed.........so does that mean that Salman didn't deserve to win DID 1 and he only won because Zee wanted him to? Does that mean Shakti didn't deserve to win DID 2 and she only won because Zee wanted her to? I mean here I have always thought that both of them won because they deserved to......can't have it both ways can we? we can't jsut say that when our favorites win the results are fixed, and when they don't we turn around and accuse Zee of rigging the votes? If Zee rigs the votes then Salman and shakti's victory would be tainted as well......I think the best and most deserving will win just as was the case in DID 1 and DID 2........😊
Dharmesh deserved the win and not shakthi in Did 2.Zee decided that they have to give chance for terence's team then.Otherwise when every week Dharmesh was getting the highest voted contestant but the winner suddenly how come it can be Shakthi. Zee decided  to give chance for Terence's team to win.Salman deserved the title in Did 1. Zee in Did 1 thought that Remo should be honoured because among the three judges he was more popular.So they put the right candidate in the right place.Remo must have got satisfied with his candidate winning in the season 1.Now it's zee's turn to satisfy Terence's Ego by making shakthi win.Finally now it is Geetha's chance.So for sure Geetha's team would win.
Lol, never felt DID was fixed, if it was fixed dharmesh would have won in season2, and i like dharmesh a lot than shakti .....s

well its tough to say who will win , as on grand permier i felt RkR were mind blowing but on friday i felt Marzi and Geeta had clash , with geeta having upper hand ...... being honest, i think its geeta who might win this season , as she got superb contestants and so far she clearly had upper hand .....

well , all said , lets say may the best one win , i dont mind anyone winning as i love Geeta  from season1 and i like Rajeev a lot
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
Spell Shakti's name right at least 
sorry , was a mistake, not degrading anyone .............
She will threaten not to return if they don't let her win this time. It is obvious how the story goes...
Originally posted by sanjana

Dharmesh deserved the win and not shakthi in Did 2.Zee

No. Dharmesh did the same thing every week. Shakti was incredibly versatile and graceful.
I don't know who is going to win, but let's hope it is the most deserving. It is too soon to say who the strong contenders are, but in due time we will know.

Regardless of what anyone says, the truth is last season Geeta had the biggest chance of winning due to Dharmesh's mass majority popularity, which was never matched by Shakti. Both of them, IN MY OPINION ONLY (so please don't take offense), neither of them deserved to win, because neither of them were as versatile as Amar and Amrita were. No matter what anyone says, my opinion will remain the same that Shakti's hiphop, indian, latin were all below average and Dharmesh's contemporary was below average. Both lacked being exceptional in other genres. Regardless, Shakti won, so that's the end of that. 😳

This season, may the best jodi win!! 👏 Hopefully, it won't be fixed as it seemed last season (MY OPINION!)

Originally posted by charmz517

I don't know who is going to win, but let's hope it is the most deserving. It is too soon to say who the strong contenders are, but in due time we will know.

Regardless of what anyone says, the truth is last season Geeta had the biggest chance of winning due to Dharmesh's mass majority popularity, which was never matched by Shakti. Both of them, IN MY OPINION ONLY (so please don't take offense), neither of them deserved to win, because neither of them were as versatile as Amar and Amrita were. No matter what anyone says, my opinion will remain the same that Shakti's hiphop, indian, latin were all below average and Dharmesh's contemporary was below average. Both lacked being exceptional in other genres. Regardless, Shakti won, so that's the end of that. 😳

This season, may the best jodi win!! 👏 Hopefully, it won't be fixed as it seemed last season (MY OPINION!)

how do you know that shakti's fan following wasn't as big as dharmesh's? how did she win then?

IMO, dharmesh lacked in more than contemporary! I agree shakti's hip-hop and indian was weak. but by no means was she weak in latin! i still remember that paso doble she did with amar and it was out of this world!

btw, i'm not attacking u or anything. just discussing ur opinion.😳