India-Forums

This time it is Geetha's turn to win

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
The new judges have to wait for another 2 seasons for their team's respective wins.Geetha's team will win this time.

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
.My gut feeling says, she's gonna win also. 

Edited by Awww - 13 January 2011 at 4:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007-X-NeeNee-X-xx-Rai-xxyipee

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
After the last two seasons and the things people have been saying.. this could be true.. but i really do hope its not.. it'll be sad to know that DID is a fix.. coz i reallllyy do hope its not! i love DID! lol Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007Anjaani_Dastaanwida

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

After the last two seasons and the things people have been saying.. this could be true.. but i really do hope its not.. it'll be sad to know that DID is a fix.. coz i reallllyy do hope its not! i love DID! lol Embarrassed

TongueOf course if Geeta Ma wins DID would be a fix........so DID wasn't a fix when Remo won, and it wasn't a fix when Terrence won but if Geeta Ma wins DID would be a fix........of course that makes perfect sense and fully logical.........Tongue whoever is best will win, just like whoever was best won DID 1 and whoever was best won DID 2..........Tongue Whoever is best will win DID Doubles.....Tongue

GuruGhantal1charmz517-X-NeeNee-X-

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana

The new judges have to wait for another 2 seasons for their team's respective wins.Geetha's team will win this time.

Yes I was thinking the same too LOL

Edited by crystalline23 - 13 January 2011 at 10:21am
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

TongueOf course if Geeta Ma wins DID would be a fix........so DID wasn't a fix when Remo won, and it wasn't a fix when Terrence won but if Geeta Ma wins DID would be a fix........of course that makes perfect sense and fully logical.........Tongue whoever is best will win, just like whoever was best won DID 1 and whoever was best won DID 2..........Tongue Whoever is best will win DID Doubles.....Tongue

I do agree with you.. but all im trying to say is that it cant just be a mere coincidence that people are saying these kind of things and then the same turns out to be true can it? I've heard it all since season 1. I clearly remember when Salman won, people were saying how it was fixed. I completely disagreed. Season 2 when Shakti won, people were saying it was fixed. I yet again, completely disagreed. But then people started pointing out that during the finals of both season 1 and 2.. but the winning contestants (Salman and Shakti) were wearing Gold, whereas the others wern't. I'll be honest and say that I dont actually remember what the contestants were wearing during season 1. But I do remember that Salman was wearing gold and i do remember that Shakti had the best dress in season 2.. Not that it might have something to do with it. I remember on the day of the final for season two. I sat there with my cousins and everyone and as soon as everyone came onto stage for the announcement.. My cousin immediately said that Shakti was gonna win just coz she was wearing gold and had the best dress! I didnt agree with her coz i REALLY wanted Dharmesh Sir to win (and he too was wearing gold i think! lol) Embarrassed lol even though Shakti, no doubt deserved to win too..but it happened, Shakti won and then even though i didnt wanna believe it.. there was a part of me that was MADE to believe it was true but i didnt accept it coz Shakti was and is still a good dancer! and then soon after that people started saying that Geeta Maa will win the third season. I dno if this counts as the third season.. Or the first season for DID Doubles.. But whatever it is.. I honestly do hope is that those who have been saying these things are not proved right.. Coz i honestly don't want them to be.. I dont want people believing that DID is a fix coz i LOVE DID! And wouldnt want anyone thinking that.. That's all I was saying.. I too, like you want people to know what DID is a platform where TRUE talent wins! and not because the show is fixed. 

Sorry for the essay Embarrassed lol 

Btw.. Im just stating my point.. I'm not arguing.. Just in case it came out as if i was at any point Embarrassed 

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 January 2011 at 10:56am
Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yes she will win if she gets the right contestants in her team. If Dharmesh is her assistant then that will also increase her chances. Choreography alone won't win and also Dance alone can't win if it's not supported with right choreography.

Yesterday ATN in canada was showing some best performances from DID2 and It made my day when I saw "Chura ke dil mera performance by Dharmesh Clap"

Edited by Cool_Ishu - 13 January 2011 at 12:57pm

charmz517-X-NeeNee-X-ThatOneGuy

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
^^ Thats the balloon one right? I LOVED that performance! I love it when they put old episodes of DID on.. Or the Best Of DID.. I never get bored of watching it! Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index