Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena courting controversy again!

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Mohammad Asif and Veena Malik
Pakistani model and actor Veena Malik, who tried to seduce audiences with her oomph on Bigg Boss, is set for another stint on Indian television.

TOI has learned that Veena received offers from three different channels to anchor shows related to the ICC World Cup beginning in February, especially for matches in which Pakistan is playing, given her knowledge of the game, its controversies and her association with some players who came under the scanner for match-fixing allegations.

Confirming the news, Veena told BT, "I will choose one offer. I have had a good experience in the Indian TV industry and this will further cement my position in India. I'm also looking forward to re-establish my bond with the game." However, since it was Veena who played the role of whistle-blower and pointed out the rampant betting that was going on in her country's national side, she may be courting controversy again.

A TV industry source said, "Her relationship with the Pakistani speedster Mohammad Asif ensured Veena knew how the wheels in the dressing room were turning. There is a feeling that she can provide great insight to Pakistani cricket and she is a good-looking girl. She will be a new face on TV, too. We haven't had a striking girl like Mandira Bedi in a while now."

But Veena wants to avoid controversy, especially at a time when commentators will dissect every dubious Pakistani wicket or dropped catch. "Let's see how my experience is. I will only talk about what I know about the game and try to make the coverage as exciting and interesting as possible," she said.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Veena-courting-controversy-again/articleshow/7268120.cms

Personally I think this is great, Veena is doing something different.. Wink  wish her all the best.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_khide

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
she will do a good job for sure..
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Undoubtedly, She is a good anchor.. Wish u all the best Veena :)

Edited by sweetrahz - 13 January 2011 at 4:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Wish u a good luck
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
We can only hope tht people tune into tv to watch match instead of to see the oomph of veena Wink well she needs to learn to speak english bcoz her tweets show tht she's not good in tht LOL
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_night

We can only hope tht people tune into tv to watch match instead of to see the oomph of veena Wink well she needs to learn to speak english bcoz her tweets show tht she's not good in tht LOL

The twitter of Veena is Fake, I confirmed it from her Manager in a FB page and he said that this is the Fake ID of Veena :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top