Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Girls do u all think V might get 1 hour special to (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Oh I really hope they do......come on the best jodi on television having the most awaited wedding and they can't give us a 1 hour episode, pathetic Angry........we should get 2 one hour episodes (that's me being greedy for more Maaneet)Embarrassed

no dear u are not at all greedy .... every sat / sunday 1 show is getting 1 hr special ...in 1 of the sister concern of star network ... so y not geet ... aby how on sunday ... there is no prog on star one ... so y not air the entire marriage on tht day if not today ...

u know dee ... i have seen several channels give special time slot whn it comes to marriage in the show  ...

another channel.... no name over here  - did tht twice just recently ....

2 hour special ....on sunday ...thy were adv like anything for tht marriage & at tht time it was contract marriage between the leads ...

thy recently started another show ... in tht also ... thy showed special for 2 hrs or 1 hr ... for the marriage spl...

so whn these shows can get special time slot ... Y not we get 1 - 2 hr special ... for geet maan marriage ... don't they deserve an hour special ...?????

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneet2010

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di i think we'll have 1hr spl on sat ... as it says in the incitation tat starting from 13th

me confused wht the start 1 is saying & doing ... y say marriage on 13 ... whn thy r going to do haldi on 13

heya ,

I am also wondering abt the same thing after seeing the spoiler pics of the haldi function .  Something fishy hai na Shocked!  Are the CVs planning to give us a big surprise with a one hour episode today  ??? Day Dreaming (just like NT's entry in ystrdays epi which was unexpected) . Maybe the cvs are doing some "out of the box " thinking  WinkWink  .

i hope thy give us 1 hr special ...Smile god knows wht the cv's have on their mind ...
maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet2010

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di i think we'll have 1hr spl on sat ... as it says in the incitation tat starting from 13th

me confused wht the start 1 is saying & doing ... y say marriage on 13 ... whn thy r going to do haldi on 13

heya ,

I am also wondering abt the same thing after seeing the spoiler pics of the haldi function .  Something fishy hai na Shocked!  Are the CVs planning to give us a big surprise with a one hour episode today  ??? Day Dreaming (just like NT's entry in ystrdays epi which was unexpected) . Maybe the cvs are doing some "out of the box " thinking  WinkWink  .

Ufff its still not January 13th in CV land ..... LOL  ... just watched the Haldi half an hour  episode . looks like CV's calendar is 2 days behind  ... i mean their Jan 13th will be our Jan 15th saturday ..... hmmm so saturdays gonna be dreammyyy ....Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Hima - i agree with you that it would be great to see a 1 hour episode on the wedding.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top