Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Girls do u all think V might get 1 hour special to (Page 5)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di i think we'll have 1hr spl on sat ... as it says in the incitation tat starting from 13th

me confused wht the start 1 is saying & doing ... y say marriage on 13 ... whn thy r going to do haldi on 13

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

di i think we'll have 1hr spl on sat ... as it says in the incitation tat starting from 13th

me confused wht the start 1 is saying & doing ... y say marriage on 13 ... whn thy r going to do haldi on 13
di i think the rituals lke haldi , mehendi will start today and story will revolve W*H NT and brij planning and on sat we mite get the wedding epi... tats wat i think... as of SBS and SBB seg tehy dnt mention abt shadi today...they oly said haldi... and the star one invitation states tht it starts from 13th tat is today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

heya ,

I am also wondering abt the same thing after seeing the spoiler pics of the haldi function .  Something fishy hai na Shocked!  Are the CVs planning to give us a big surprise with a one hour episode today  ??? Day Dreaming (just like NT's entry in ystrdays epi which was unexpected) . Maybe the cvs are doing some "out of the box " thinking  WinkWink  .

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Girls do u all think V might get 1 hour special tonight .... 

We all know as starone was announcing isn't it tht marriage will happen on 13 th & they sent the invitations to every one on TV LOLLOLLOL...saying please attend the auspicious wedding of maan & geet ...

& as they were planning on the marriage on 13th ...

so without 1 hour episode how will they show the big grand wedding ... of maan & geet with all rasams & brij's exit ...

what makes me think so .... is ... reason for 1 hour episode ....

If U all remember last time when RBO got 1 hour episode it was not announced & that was a surprise .... for the fans ... i know that episode was for the leads SR ... & they have not even announced abt it ... before ... in a big way like how they ae doing for geet ...

so tht makes me +ve tht we might get a 1 hour episode today  .... as they have never promoted any marriage in star one like maan & geet's this till now ...

what is ur opinion ....??????Smilelet me know ...Smile

that makes geet special & the episode also special ...

Oh Hima, I so hope we'll get a 1 hour special but do you think they'll give it tonight because then what about the next show timing.......RBO showed it because they didn't have a new show after that only repeats.......

I hope they work it out and give us one if not today atleast tomorrow or Saturday.

Wonder why can't they do something special for GHSP like they do for the other shows.Angry

me 2 hoping dee ... 1 thing y i am asking for today is thy were specifying the date 13th jan ...

i have seen shows in star network  being accomodated some times ... bidaai was given 1 hour special whn ranvir & ragini's track was going on ... so sometimes thy can accomodate diff shows ... anyhow thy air repeats after 10:30 ... so thy may air RBO during tht time ... not sure though ....

Oh I really hope they do......come on the best jodi on television having the most awaited wedding and they can't give us a 1 hour episode, pathetic Angry........we should get 2 one hour episodes (that's me being greedy for more Maaneet)Embarrassed

dewdropred

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hima I also think that it will be 1hr episode on the day of  marriage but I am still very confused regarding the marriage day as if its on 13 than what will happen to Maan's oath of getting married to Geet within ...days

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

di i think the rituals lke haldi , mehendi will start today and story will revolve W*H NT and brij planning and on sat we mite get the wedding epi... tats wat i think... as of SBS and SBB seg tehy dnt mention abt shadi today...they oly said haldi... and the star one invitation states tht it starts from 13th tat is today...

arti i have also seen some shows where thy actually showed these rasams with marriage in 1 day ....

here they are doing haldi in the morning & in the evening shadi ...

so as of now we should imagine ... mehendi ceremony finished ....LOL 

we wil have 2 wait & watch wht thy have in mind
br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I WANT............

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by firefly99

Hima I also think that it will be 1hr episode on the day of  marriage but I am still very confused regarding the marriage day as if its on 13 than what will happen to Maan's oath of getting married to Geet within ...days

hello dear ... 12 days oath ... was just an article ... it is not fully correct ... he taking the vow is correct but the 12 days is wrong ... & right now thy are doing the haldi ...

haldi ceremony is in the morning ... & shadi is in the same day in the evening ....

so can't say ... whn thy will show shadi.... as per the seg of SBB / SBS i am sure ... we will not get the wedding ceremony today ... either tomorrow / day after tomorrow ...

have 2 wait ... the cv's & channel people are confusing us & making us wait .... since thy announced jan 13 as the wedding day ... i was waiting for thursday to come ... now wht i see thy are doing only haldi ... if thy were planning on doing the shadi on 15th shuld ahve said tht the marriage will b shown on sat ...or even sun 2 hrs special ...

Go to top