Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Girls do u all think V might get 1 hour special to

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Girls do u all think V might get 1 hour special tonight .... 

We all know as starone was announcing isn't it tht marriage will happen on 13 th & they sent the invitations to every one on TV πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...saying please attend the auspicious wedding of maan & geet ...

& as they were planning on the marriage on 13th ...

so without 1 hour episode how will they show the big grand wedding ... of maan & geet with all rasams & brij's exit ...

what makes me think so .... is ... reason for 1 hour episode ....

If U all remember last time when RBO got 1 hour episode it was not announced & that was a surprise .... for the fans ... i know that episode was for the leads SR ... & they have not even announced abt it ... before ... in a big way like how they ae doing for geet ...

so tht makes me +ve tht we might get a 1 hour episode today  .... as they have never promoted any marriage in star one like maan & geet's this till now ...

what is ur opinion ....??????😊let me know ...😊

that makes geet special & the episode also special ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
excuse me but the wedding is not tomorrow dear because tomorrow is haldi and friday is mehendi i dont think it will be these two days may be it will be a Saturday but i have doubt about that to so dont get tense because tomorrow there will be no wedding even if they do one hour special
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cuyuun13

excuse me but the wedding is not tomorrow dear because tomorrow is haldi and friday is mehendi i dont think it will be these two days may be it will be a Saturday but i have doubt about that to so dont get tense because tomorrow there will be no wedding even if they do one hour special

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
please pelase, we need to wait and see what happens, i hope its one hour, but then i dont want to get too happy, just want to enjoy as it comes
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i said the same thing hima in the other post they had to 1 hour episode otherwise how can they  show all the rituals within half a hour.......lets see.....
i would love to see 1 hour of geet...this will be the first i guess..
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Girls do u all think V might get 1 hour special tonight .... 

We all know as starone was announcing isn't it tht marriage will happen on 13 th & they sent the invitations to every one on TV πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...saying please attend the auspicious wedding of maan & geet ...

& as they were planning on the marriage on 13th ...

so without 1 hour episode how will they show the big grand wedding ... of maan & geet with all rasams & brij's exit ...

what makes me think so .... is ... reason for 1 hour episode ....

If U all remember last time when RBO got 1 hour episode it was not announced & that was a surprise .... for the fans ... i know that episode was for the leads SR ... & they have not even announced abt it ... before ... in a big way like how they ae doing for geet ...

so tht makes me +ve tht we might get a 1 hour episode today  .... as they have never promoted any marriage in star one like maan & geet's this till now ...

what is ur opinion ....??????😊let me know ...😊

that makes geet special & the episode also special ...

Oh Hima, I so hope we'll get a 1 hour special but do you think they'll give it tonight because then what about the next show timing.......RBO showed it because they didn't have a new show after that only repeats.......

I hope they work it out and give us one if not today atleast tomorrow or Saturday.

Wonder why can't they do something special for GHSP like they do for the other shows.😑
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope your word will come true .

"If U all remember last time when RBO got 1 hour episode it was not announced & that was a surprise .... for the fans ... i know that episode was for the leads SR ... & they have not even announced abt it ... before ... in a big way like how they ae doing for geet .."

I think the same . When RBO showed one hour episode we have no Idea that was surprise . May be we will get surprise Geet too. But Hima I think that aaj se shaadi ke main rasam  suru ho jayegi  Episode me dekhayega aaj shaadi hai . May be marriage will happen on Saturday .

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di i think we'll have 1hr spl on sat ... as it says in the incitation tat starting from 13th
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuyuun13

well star one waspromoting tht wedding is on 13th jan ... at 9 :30 what was that then ...?????why would they say attend the shub vivah of geet & maan on 13th jan ... they can say 14th or even 15th jan ... thy did not say tht ...
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Definitely, we maaneets fans deserved an hour epi:.............. but I do think marraige is not today as all the rasams are left then brij......... so if it wld be on SAT then that wld be our best weekend  as mentioned all the hype created for long awaited SRπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰,lets hope for the best to be seen.πŸ˜ƒ BUT WA8 WAT ABT GEET BEING SHOT?😲