raj singh arora dateing??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

September 9, 2010: Pooja Gor (Star Plus' 'Pratigya') needs no introduction as she has reached the heights from where each and every person could recognize her as Pratigya. She has made a different identity through the show. As per the recent track of the show, love isblooming between Pratigya and Krishna (Arhaan Behl). And now we come to know that not only on screen but also off screen, the girl has met with her Prince Charming.

A few months ago, the buzz was around thatPooja Gor is dating Raj Singh Arora who was associated with her in 'Koi Aane Ko Hai', though she never confirmed the rumours. But in a tet-a-tete with RB, Pooja confessed!

She did not divulge the more private details about her blossoming love affair, but taking a serious note she confirmed, "Yes, I am seeing some one." When prodded about who the lucky guy is, she revealed, "He is an actor, his name is Raj Singh Arora, who was seen as Yuvi of 'Remix' and was with me in 'Koi Aane Ko Hai'."

Naturally, we had to ask her how long they've been seeing each other, and Poojashyly told us that they've only been dating for the past 2 or 3 months. And hey, we're not ones to let the girl off the hotseat so fast! We asked her the next obvious question, to which she replied, "Yes, we will get married, but not now. There are more 6-7 years to go before we can start thinking on that line!"

but i thought he was dating priya wal??? wad happened?? n when did this change???

Edited by natasha-remix - 13 years ago
yeh buht purani baat hai dear ..
and Raj and Priya just best friends...
He never dated Priya! Prior to pooja, he was dating swati...and his relationship w/ swati was before Remix! And he currently is w/ pooja! 😊
Priya and Raj are really good friends though!😳 And i guess that's enough, right?😉😳