Saas Bina Sasuraal

There is a "saas" in this show and that is...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Our Pashu amma

I swear, he quarrels and throws tantrums like an evil saas. He competes with Toasty, is sarcastic towards Toasty and constantly has something negative to say. I think yeh insaan saari sasuyon ko maat dega. I can see him starting to plot and scheme with his assistant choti saas Ved maiya.

Poor Toasty, she went into a Saas bina sasural but has worst than saas to deal with.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vinodhsriyapoojapearldesaiHabeeba_dArsha85MamtaBshrutireddygr8416905scinerdram92divy609Shipra_SYashh...AishuHiBawari-Stutz-nycsweetiebsingapury

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "There is a "saas" in this show and that is..." in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hahaha yea....but despite his grumpy nature..I still weirdly feel sorry for him..especially in yesterday's episode..his questions directed at Chedi..it's all the pent up emotions..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdnycsweetiebsingapury

Nach_Baliye

Nach_Baliye

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I agree that it is all pent up emotions. I think it also has to do with his wife's leaving the house. He is frustrated probably because he was not given the same opportunities his other brothers and now Toasty are given. Also, Chedi was probably not as understanding with his wife. He is being petty by picking on Toasty, but it has more to do with Chedi than Toasty.
Chedi's attitude is "the rule of this house is that we don't talk about such and such matters". Obviously there are going to be pent up emotions because they are not able to bring them out or discuss them. The whole house has such an unhealthy atmosphere.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdMaz.Autumn.bsingapurynycsweetie

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Agreed that he had issues in his life, but if on one hand, he is supposed to care for his younger brothers, Toasty is also his younger bhabhi (sister) and yet not once has he shown affection towards her, no matter how much Toasty has done for the family.

Honestly, he behaves like an evil MIL literally whenever he passes sarcastic comments. Even when Toasty's mom he does the same. Reminds me of all Lalita Pawar/Bindu/HimaniShivpuri type scenes

Edited by suresh555 - 14 January 2011 at 9:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

I agree that it is all pent up emotions. I think it also has to do with his wife's leaving the house. He is frustrated probably because he was not given the same opportunities his other brothers and now Toasty are given. Also, Chedi was probably not as understanding with his wife. He is being petty by picking on Toasty, but it has more to do with Chedi than Toasty.
Chedi's attitude is "the rule of this house is that we don't talk about such and such matters". Obviously there are going to be pent up emotions because they are not able to bring them out or discuss them. The whole house has such an unhealthy atmosphere.

u r right

Yashh...

IF-Rockerz

Yashh...

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

well said 
I agree with u completely Wink

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
so so so true. pashu is a reall saas i think he is worse than a saas. he is very annoying and has no manners.i feel sorry for toasty.

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
completely agreed..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.