Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Inauspicious Forum! Enough! Option 2 Winning LOL! (Page 6)

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
wooo hooo!!!awesome!!i literally laughed ma heart out!!

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
In all 18 years of my life, I have never come across a time in life, whereby danger for my health would be lurking in every single corner! I click 'Geet' forums and bam! Heart attack alert here! Blood pressure rise there! Stress and anxiety attack every where! LOL seriously!same is d case for me LOL
Formula: Here + There = Everywhere!

Basically, all the topics here are mainly about whether Maan will die, Geet will die, or will the baby die! This isn't a 'literature and text' class whereby we use all the techniques found in the book (foreshadowing, repetition, depressed and negative use of tone), just to analyze a damn show. hahahahah true!u open d forum....n itz just geet gnna die...maan gnna die or d baby!

If Maan said a sweet and cheesy dialogue:
'The winds can't blow passed you without facing me blah blah'. Instead of swooning and drooling at how hot this guy is, we automatically assume that the poor chap is going to die! ROFL
hahahahahha
ROFLROFLROFL BUT i wz actually drooling over maan n going-awwwwwwww.....wt a sweeeet dialogue!

Television shows need to use a new banner now every time they air an episode!

Warning

The following content may show extremely sweet and diabetic scenes that may or may not cause the audience to automatically consider the death of a main character.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL how true!
u've seriously got an amazing sense of humour!
they should seriously consider on using a banner like this

Wait wait wait! Why just incorporate a banner? Why not just ban the use of 'nice' dialogues in the first place! Ermm Please fellow humans - stop stressing us out! Think positive! Geet is no ordinary human. She is superwoman! She can jump, dance, get gassed, and yet is still alive and well. What makes you think a little bullet can do any harm?
hahaha......geet sure is one superwoman!she can survive anything!so wtz a bullet??!! so true!

Hence, I'm here to bring some positivity into the forums! Big smile

Here are the chances of what could REALLY happen Wink

• The bullet could be fired at Geet, and she will for sure topple to the ground (to add dramatic effects) and the camera will be zooming in and out on everyone's faces. The colour of the screen will fade to a deathly gray, whilst Maan darling would be standing there with an awkward - soon to be turned into a horrified - expression on. THEN ta daaaa, the next episode will show that Geet was wearing a bullet proof vest underneath her wedding gown! ROFL
      hahahahahahahaha ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
      typical serial scene!
  • The bullet has a matrix effect, as Geet and Maan bend back, whilst the bullet zooms passed them and instantly kills Arjun whom was standing behind! Evil Smile Oh and somehow, it will go through him, and will also kill Naintara who is also (somehow) standing beside a nearby tree (her favourite hiding spot) Evil Smile Double effect Wink  hahahahaha! not really bothered about arjun...BUT naintara!if that happens i'll b d happiest person on earth!

• The gun would be shot, and somehow Dev will have a moment to realize that the baby is his, and thus acting on protective fatherly instincts, he will jump in front of Geet and will be shot. Slow and painful death - preferred. Tongue  yea........a good idea...anyways since dev's character is like gone case n he is quiting....sooo...they could do that.......his "fatherly" instincts! LOL

• The bullet would be speeding to Geet and out of instant reflexes, Geet will raise her arms (screaming NAHINNN). Then the bullet would hit the metal taweez on her wrist, and would  fly back and kill Brij! TongueEvil Smile    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL d TAVEEZ saves her! n brij dies! LOL that would be hilarious!

See all the possibilities I came up with? ROFL Aren't they so much more soothing and better than the notion of Geet, Maan and the baby dying!? So stop spreading such negative and inauspicious news on the forum. All will be well!  Repeat after me - Aal iz well!   LMAO!all d possibilities u came up with were out of this world n HILARIOUS!
n hell yea!they r positive!something like this should seriously happen!
n-"Aal iz well!"

Enjoy the wedding and stop stressing me out! I want to live to see myself turn 19! Wink (Which will be soon - so keep me alive till then).
hahaha....don't worry sweets you shall turn 19!
n btw when will u turn 19???

Have fun!

Regards

Samira

love u!Hug
Navpreet

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
lol!...can't stop laughing!ROFL
Dhara_s IF-Dazzler
Dhara_s
Dhara_s

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Lol...so out of a Rajnikant movie....like all are saying...but seriously...u are out to kill us thru laughter....LOLLOLLOL
--love-- Senior Member
--love--
--love--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
omg
loved itttt
u r too good, i cant stop laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
thanx a lot fr bringing some positivity.......
n i ll b so happy if no. 2 happensDay Dreaming.......
we ll b saved frm annie-arjun's tortureWinkWinkWinkWink
& naintara.........plz leave our sweet couple alone n go to hell
lolROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

@ Samira nice post and very much needed.
loved those predictionLOL
 seriously I don't understand some people y brining out so much negativity.
whatever maaneet do always think negative , y?
these days some of  negative threads of this forum scared me lots.

Hi! Thank you for your comment. LOL LOL after logging in, I realized that it's time for me to do some invading! ROFL I guess people love the couple so much, that they are afraid of losing them! But the creatives aren't stupid to kill off the leads. If one goes, we all go. As simple as that! Wink

welcome dearBig smile.
yes, nice thinkingEmbarrassed
yes people r afraid cause of their love for the couple. but yes agree with u cvs r  not  like  that want to kill their own show .
they r jaan , soul of this show and they will stay here.
 Simple logic maaneet = TRP.

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
awesome.....ROFL ROFL ROFL.........seriously we do jump to conclusions don't we......its simple....Maan & Geet are the lead pair. If they die the show will end so its out of the question that anything can happen to them.....LOL....btw i love ur idea of Geet wearing a bullet proof vest under her clothes.....ROFL
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
I can't stop laughing!!!!

Go to top