Inauspicious Forum! Enough! Option 2 Winning LOL! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
my evil twin 🤗

the warning msg for the episodes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 altho he should come with a warning when he does those bedroom eyes 😈

1) bullet proof vest under the wedding lengha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

All the viewers will think she has put weight on suddenly or that she is finally showing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

but I hate how they also do that zoom in and out on everyone's face in such scenes for like a minute with that loud annoying music in the bg
 and then we go into dull grey mode as you mentioned, sometimes you also get to travel inside they brain and watch things happen in rewind

2) the matrix effects 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder if they have a big enough budget for such hi-tech effects 😉🤣🤣🤣

NT in her fav hiding position behind the tree 🤣🤣🤣

I hope annie dies from a broken heart seeing Arjun die right infront of her

3) Dev babu dying, yes it has to be very slow and painful if he is to die, he could fall into the swimming pool after being shot as i'm sure the chlorine will sting his gun shot wound and then NT tries to give him the kiss of life (death). He makes it the hospital but dies after catching an infection as someone had an accident in the pool 😉

4) Taveez saves the day once again will be the headlines in the forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

bullet rebounds into Brij's tilak that add to the scene asethetically 😉

U never fails to make me laugh wit ur superly amazin deadly yet hilarious os.
❤️Sammy!❤️

Loved it...was so hilarious🤣🤣

Bullet proof under the lengha.....hahahaha...they would have to make the vest really tiny n small na....since mostly skin will show from everywhere.......🤣🤣🤣

R u back....i mean back back.........to stay, stay...to write, write.....a long, long FF.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wait, Geet is still pregnant?
Huh?

*maha confused*

🤣  🤣......

thanxx for this wonderful post dear

reva

Originally posted by -saBii-

Wait, Geet is still pregnant?
Huh?

*maha confused*

yes Geet is pregnant, why the confusion?
The baby is to stay 😆
Amen!
u go sammy!!
awesome post love!👏

Me likes the matrix effect fo' sure!!🤣
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Hi Shivangi! 😛 LMAO! Thank you for commenting. 🤣 I enjoy cracking you up. Ah my imaginations are being appreciated, I like, I like! 😆

Mrs Phurana is doing well, thank you. 😆 Busy holidaying and planning my birthday party. And yes you may post my present! 🤣 Thank you come again! 😆 How have you been love?

Yeah, I am a big pankha of your imagination😆😆
Samira's birthday is coming😃 
Ya ya, I'l post a present for you🤣 Accept my virtual jhappies and kisses🤗 (till the time the present safely reaches you🤣🤣)
BTW when is the birthday? Date?😊

Lmao!!! U r soo hilarious... This post was much needed thx samira 4 bringing the positivity back 😊 !!! I enjoyed the whole post & I hope it happens tht arjun and naintara are shot lol... 😃 once again thx 4 makin my day 😊 Edited by rockin_gal - 13 years ago
🤣🤣Bullet Proof Vest🤣 Damn Right She's A Superwoman! 
That Was Soo Funny!! Kaashhh Something Like That Happens! Maybe The Bullet Proof Thingyy Is A Possibility 😆