Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: noorsand

awesome scenarios👏, which can only be possible had it been a rajnikant movie..omg i don't know about u but i almost died laughing  😆😆

LOL! Thank you darling 😆. When I get passionate, I also get very very imaginative. Heck! I'd put a rajnikant movie to shame! 🤣
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Spot on!
Poor leads.....they have already been declared dead in the forum😆😆.....I don't think the CVs are foolish enough to kill one of the leads....
Bechara Maan.....trying to be romantic with some seriously heavy dialogues and people think he is gonna die....lolz...
Baby and it's Mommy are super-strong.....they have gotten used to being back from the dead....lolz....

It's a show which has to keep the viewers hooked while maintaining curiosity and interest.....as it is, it has already been mentioned that the wedding will be a dramatic one with lots of things going on....so why fret over it.....I say just go with flow and enjoy the dhamakas.....afterall, it's not everyday that we get to see Brij, NT, Arjun(if he is still negative) and all getting into action at the same time.....it's exciting!

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or how about Annie bites the bullet for her dearest Bhai and Bhabhi...that should cheer even the most cynical of fans...given how much we all hate her!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@ Samira nice post and very much needed.
loved those prediction😆
 seriously I don't understand some people y brining out so much negativity.
whatever maaneet do always think negative , y?
these days some of  negative threads of this forum scared me lots.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Starry_night

Spot on!
Poor leads.....they have already been declared dead in the forum😆😆.....I don't think the CVs are foolish enough to kill one of the leads....
Bechara Maan.....trying to be romantic with some seriously heavy dialogues and people think he is gonna die....lolz...
Baby and it's Mommy are super-strong.....they have gotten used to being back from the dead....lolz....

It's a show which has to keep the viewers hooked while maintaining curiosity and interest.....as it is, it has already been mentioned that the wedding will be a dramatic one with lots of things going on....so why fret over it.....I say just go with flow and enjoy the dhamakas.....afterall, it's not everyday that we get to see Brij, NT, Arjun(if he is still negative) and all getting into action at the same time.....it's exciting!

Well said....I so agree😊
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona-rai

🤣yaar meray tu pait main dard hogaya hai🤣🤣🤣

LMAO! 🤣 Visit the doctor ASAP! 😉
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

i say the promo is misleading.......i mean we had so many promos that never actually hppnd........😆..and dont we know already thru a article that someone will have to pay for cming btw maaneet..................

Of course it is misleading. Since when did 'ALL' the promos even occur? The creatives are just trying to aggravate us to increase the Trps. 🤢
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

ha ha ha...................very convincing topic.........................after watching these many serials like u pointed out the first thing that comes to the mind is the foreshadowing and worrying parts.......................but also like u pointed out the chances of the positivity its somewhat refreshing.................

Lol thank you! I hope this post will somehow convince others to stop spreading such terrifying news around the forum.
😆
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣
You always crack me up, Samira!🤣🤣
I loved reading your possibilities, I enjoyed them🤣🤣
Too good!!! 
Keep it up🤣
So how's Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana doing?😊😉
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: uzmam1

I loved this!! 

It was so true and really funny too!!

Thank you for taking the time to produce this masterpiece!!

Haha thank yoooou! 😆 It was my pleasure to create this post. 🤣 Writing about the death of Arjun, Naintara and Brij felt so amazing. Imagine if typing it up felt so good, then how amazing would it be to actually see it on screen! 😆