Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Inauspicious Forum! Enough! Option 2 Winning LOL!

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
In all 18 years of my life, I have never come across a time in life, whereby danger for my health would be lurking in every single corner! I click 'Geet' forums and bam! Heart attack alert here! Blood pressure rise there! Stress and anxiety attack every where!

Formula: Here + There = Everywhere!

Basically, all the topics here are mainly about whether Maan will die, Geet will die, or will the baby die! This isn't a 'literature and text' class whereby we use all the techniques found in the book (foreshadowing, repetition, depressed and negative use of tone), just to analyze a damn show.

If Maan said a sweet and cheesy dialogue:
'The winds can't blow passed you without facing me blah blah'. Instead of swooning and drooling at how hot this guy is, we automatically assume that the poor chap is going to die! ROFL

Television shows need to use a new banner now every time they air an episode!

Warning

The following content may show extremely sweet and diabetic scenes that may or may not cause the audience to automatically consider the death of a main character.

Wait wait wait! Why just incorporate a banner? Why not just ban the use of 'nice' dialogues in the first place! Ermm Please fellow humans - stop stressing us out! Think positive! Geet is no ordinary human. She is superwoman! She can jump, dance, get gassed, and yet is still alive and well. What makes you think a little bullet can do any harm?

Hence, I'm here to bring some positivity into the forums! Big smile

Here are the chances of what could REALLY happen Wink

• The bullet could be fired at Geet, and she will for sure topple to the ground (to add dramatic effects) and the camera will be zooming in and out on everyone's faces. The colour of the screen will fade to a deathly gray, whilst Maan darling would be standing there with an awkward - soon to be turned into a horrified - expression on. THEN ta daaaa, the next episode will show that Geet was wearing a bullet proof vest underneath her wedding gown! ROFL

• The bullet has a matrix effect, as Geet and Maan bend back, whilst the bullet zooms passed them and instantly kills Arjun whom was standing behind! Evil Smile Oh and somehow, it will go through him, and will also kill Naintara who is also (somehow) standing beside a nearby tree (her favourite hiding spot) Evil Smile Double effect Wink

• The gun would be shot, and somehow Dev will have a moment to realize that the baby is his, and thus acting on protective fatherly instincts, he will jump in front of Geet and will be shot. Slow and painful death - preferred. Tongue

• The bullet would be speeding to Geet and out of instant reflexes, Geet will raise her arms (screaming NAHINNN). Then the bullet would hit the metal taweez on her wrist, and would  fly back and kill Brij! TongueEvil Smile

See all the possibilities I came up with? ROFL Aren't they so much more soothing and better than the notion of Geet, Maan and the baby dying!? So stop spreading such negative and inauspicious news on the forum. All will be well!  Repeat after me - Aal iz well!

Enjoy the wedding and stop stressing me out! I want to live to see myself turn 19! Wink (Which will be soon - so keep me alive till then).

Have fun!

Regards

Samira

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 January 2011 at 3:26am

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10ananya04inlwgeetronukrnlwala66nilo12rania786itzangellrockin_galSmiley1279shalinikanagunithi07MaankiMariamvantu12mahalaxmikNims111Maneet2cutekdg129naamteeg--love--Ayesha_MSKFelixFelicisPGirnmaaneet2010uzmam1Devil-By-Birthramita_nayalshivangi783dimpzzbhakti2sravssSweet_LovelyTishuu-Blossy-sksgXXaquafireXX6thElementSuhana6--Dia--abd_20tanya_vinoorsandkellzvardah23shiveniteri_susanaangelisNanthini9bluerose1889sweet_gurl93--jassi--alias90--Magnificent--unknown.nikki.171topsyturvy23-Urvi-DoJinash08cute-alyDhara_sserendipity2--ANGEL--puthjazzerette.ramya-gurtian.Water.wajiha-1tinatartaribasicquestion1serialwatcher16maansaiMadz...Binny...drdee142SweetSammymgdg_2010khushi_4ever-Yaz-aleena1hindu4lyf-Zoya-Rituparnaapavsesha143-pixie-Antares..Adeena..MishtyShona_Invincible_t_areebcooldude10PreternaturalYeHoKyaRahaHaisweet scorpio--Nargis--swan20XSilentPrayersXvirgo_gurlSigmaAmoureuxRajeevGurtiFanFallen AngelSilentsoul-Kash-geet.asona-rai-BlushaLicious-kirti_fiji-PoisonIvy-asmaanixxAnjanaYYZ_dkmystery_..CountingStarspickachublackb28Krishna_SouravspvdJunglebee

noorsand Goldie
noorsand
noorsand

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
awesome scenariosClap, which can only be possible had it been a rajnikant movie..omg i don't know about u but i almost died laughing  LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jmahalaxmikFingerFetishkhushi_4ever

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLyaar meray tu pait main dard hogaya haiROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i say the promo is misleading.......i mean we had so many promos that never actually hppnd........LOL..and dont we know already thru a article that someone will have to pay for cming btw maaneet..................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishbasicquestion1

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
ha ha ha...................very convincing topic.........................after watching these many serials like u pointed out the first thing that comes to the mind is the foreshadowing and worrying parts.......................but also like u pointed out the chances of the positivity its somewhat refreshing.................

FingerFetish

uzmam1 Senior Member
uzmam1
uzmam1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I loved this!! 

It was so true and really funny too!!

Thank you for taking the time to produce this masterpiece!!

FingerFetish

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Much needed post Smile

Finally someone else to spread my B+ve Mantra.... ALLLLL IZZZ WELLLL honey.. Agree to you.. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishkhushi_4everkirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
thanks so very much for your suggestions, i love them all

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

• The bullet could be fired at Geet, and she will for sure topple to the ground (to add dramatic effects) and the camera will be zooming in and out on everyone's faces. The colour of the screen will fade to a deathly gray, whilst Maan darling would be standing there with an awkward - soon to be turned into a horrified - expression on. THEN ta daaaa, the next episode will show that Geet was wearing a bullet proof vest underneath her wedding gown! ROFL
that would be the kool MSK just like when had the restraining order for NT
  • The bullet has a matrix effect, as Geet and Maan bend back, whilst the bullet zooms passed them and instantly kills Arjun whom was standing behind! Evil Smile Oh and somehow, it will go through him, and will also kill Naintara who is also (somehow) standing beside a nearby tree (her favourite hiding spot) Evil Smile Double effect Wink
that would be diwali and eid in one day for me

• The gun would be shot, and somehow Dev will have a moment to realize that the baby is his, and thus acting on protective fatherly instincts, he will jump in front of Geet and will be shot. Slow and painful death - preferred. Tongue
that would be so nice, if we added the above double effect it would be just too good
  • The bullet would be speeding to Geet and out of instant reflexes, Geet will raise her arms (screaming NAHINNN). Then the bullet would hit the metal taweez on her wrist, and would  fly back and kill Brij! TongueEvil Smile
that would be the so so geet filmy style (our our rajnikant film style)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010khushi_4everFingerFetishAmoureux

Go to top