Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Annu kapoor lashes out at Piggy chops (Page 5)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
lol the guy feels bad about his manhood. This is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Ewww there is going to be 7 love making scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick-SMay31-

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I don't think Anu Kapoor is lashing out on Priyanka or anything..he's making a fair point and I understand where he's coming from.

If Priyanka has intimate/love scenes with Naseerudin Shah, but chose not to have an love scenes with Anu because he's a veteran than that's hypocritical of Priyanka. Either she should have come up with a better justification, or should have not done any intimate scenes with any veteran, regardless.

Now, c'mon..Naseerudin Shah is a more respected actor than Anu Kapoor ever was (some may not even know who Anu Kapoor is but they def know who Naseerudin Shah is)...and it's not like Priyanka is best friends with Naseerudin LOL...and that's exactly what Anu Kapoor is trying to say in my opinion. If you're not as big of an actor or superstar then you won't be treated the same.

If I were Priyanka I would've chose not to do any steamy scene with any guy who's even older than my father's age regardless of it being Anu Kapoor, Naseerudin Shah, Amitabh Bachan or anyone else for that matter....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-iktaara-Yahoo2smariekoolchickChippeshwini-PoisonIvy-swashbuckling

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
could it be that the film didn't need a steamy scene with Priyanka and Anu kapoor??? i'm sure if it was needed VB would have got Priyanka to come around to the idea. If she did a steamy scene with Naseerudin Shah then i'm sure she didn't think that age is the fact that determined who she should do steamy scenes with and with whom she shouldn't. She is a professional actor and like any other professional would have agreed to do her work properly. Maybe the comfort level wasn't right or maybe the film just didn't need one more love scene.

Why would it matter to her if someone is a star or not before doing an intimate scene with them. This all sound like rubbish. Also it's usually the female actor's prerogative if she is comfortable with doing these kinds of scenes, If Priyanka actually said no to these kind of scenes with Anu Kapoor then as a gentleman he should have respected that, rather than drag it out into public like this. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yahoo2Nuktaacheen-Anjaani-

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Yahoo2-Anjaani-.khoobsurat.

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
that's kinda double-standardsy of Priyanka though O.o

and what does she think she has to lose if she has a lovemaking scene with Annu Kapoor anyway O_o

i'm not even implying anything with that question, i'm actually asking haha

Yahoo2-iktaara-

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

lol this is the first time i heard someone get angry because they didnt get to do a love scene haha.  maybe priyanka was jus wasnt comfortable with anu kapoor..maybe she didnt connect with him. its her choice, ts not liek she said she wont act with him.  from the way he's speaking he doesnt seem that nice. and their are other actors in the movie that arent popular either

koolchick-Anjaani-chocogurl

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
so basically if someone agrees to do a steamy scene with one buddha, then that same someone should agree to do steamy scenes with all buddhas falling in that age group? wow and I thought every individual had a different level of comfort with different people.

the point is that this article is pointless. there could be millions of reasons and even if priyanka wasn't okay with an intimate scene with him then it's her choice. like someone said before, if VB felt that it was absolutely necessary then he would've convinced her to do it anyway - maybe that's what the case was with shah too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
It just shows how the industry works..

Priyanka wants to do it with Naseer because he is highly acclaimed and well know while Anu is more of a junior artist..If it is required, why not do it and get it over with it, then be hypocritical.. I can see why Anu is lashing out...

-SMay31-.khoobsurat.

Go to top