Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

D/L PKYEK ~ SACH - 13 JAN'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 5)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@ Neethz - OMG!!! lol!!!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

@ Neethz - OMG!!! lol!!!!! ROFL
Thanks, I will take that as a complimentROFL ROFL
Anyhow, I'm leaving now. Books calling, exam tomorrowOuch
See you at the Kashti tonight!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Doesn't Abhay give you these vibes of extreme depression? Sometimes you look at his face and you see numbness. And at that time, i don't think about Piya. I think about how much he must have loved Maithli - the pain that he has endured and befriended in a 100 years.It is terrible to look at him and his darkness at times. 
you are right poco...abhay does give those vibes tht makes u feel extremely sad...he has endured soo much of pain in these years and kept it all within himself...it's heart wrenching at times for me to see abhay-metz track...always makes me wonder wat went horribly wrong tht such beautiful love story met such dreadful ending...
this promo has to be the best one...the music is awsome!!.abhay's face wen he turns and tells piya tht this is my truth..he almost conveys the message to her tht..now u know why i always stay in dark..it's cuz tht's where i belong...and tht's where i am supposed to be..and you can not be even near me...i liked how they chose white dress for piya...
and the last montage...it feels like abhay almost convinces her tht we can not be together..and he is forbidden..though she is not convinced and she gives this sad fake smile to him...and appears extremely broken from inside as abhay disappears in dark shadows...
this momentarily seperation is going to be heart breaking for both of them..eventhough abhay wants her away from his...no matter wat he says..it's gonna be hard for him to let go of her...somewhere somehow he has connected to her..and a part of him will also be shattered...i hope piya soon shows abhay the extent of her love and breaks his beliefs...the show keeps getting better and better...Embarrassed
i dunno why but this remind me of stefan elena scene..wen elena tells stefan tht if you walk away it for you...cuz i know wat i want...and tht's you and only you..and then tells him she loves him..

Edited by kiranni - 13 January 2011 at 2:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142Charu21TheBlackJaguar

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@ Neethz -- yeah dear.. see u at kashti.. LOL!!! i m also stopping!! dont wanna make this a CC!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

hi guys
i saw d promo too. it was soo good nd powerful
nd it was not funny infact it was very well shot

abhay walking past d moon was d best partClap

angel3142Charu21

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Originally posted by sushups

Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Poco: Ya, I also feel Abhay will leave Pia for the time being, like New Moon. We got the indication of an eclipse also. And Maithili?? That pained expression at Pia finding out the truth will only make sense if Maithili found out the same and then she died, otherwise I don't see Maithili's connection to thisSmile

Hmmm, possibly. Or maybe Abhay will actually cut all contact with Piya or go away for sometime. By Metz' reference , i meant what Abhay has been through his entire life - dealing with her loss , becoming a vampire and being lonely. I mean the basic depression that he has. Piya , of course is his promise of light. Embarrassed

oh god that would be soo bad if he cut all ties with her

Am just guessing. In the promo , he seems to be telling her with finality , not asking that she cannot love him. And we see him leaving Piya in the montage. So, maybe he has made the decision already that now, Piya must release him.

i just cant wait now for the episode to air as i am dieing to know what piya will do next as now ball is in her court
abhay has opened his life in front of piya regarding who he is not even thinking about how it can harm his clan but i guess piya will emotional push him this far

just want piya to be with him follow him but never leave him otherwise it would be big insult of the love that she feels for him....i know its not everybody's cup of tea to love a beast but she should prove everyone wrong

angel3142TheBlackJaguar

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Omg. Can't wait for piya to k ow the truth. Thanks trillion times for the promo.
-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Oops! Mujhe maaf kar do! Unhappy

I meant that Abhay will do the obvious for her safety and his own belief that Piya will no longer love him. But that doesn't mean Piya is going to get scared like a cockroach and give up on him. Her love is true and she will get him back. 

It's like when Elena told Stefan - I am not scared of the future if it has you in it. I trust you. Day Dreaming

LOL

indeed....he will for sure try....but making it into a montage usually means it will go on for a long while....thats what i hope the creatives have not planned to do...Piya will for sure not give up for a sec...
@Elena-Stefan....exactly...i just hope abhay as stefan wont take any long to give in, its not like she will be safe without him eaither....or any of them will feel any good abt it......and unlike Elena....i dont think Piya will even react as Elena initinally did abt the 'vampire' truth ....unless the creatives will go out of character....she might be shocked first but wont take any long to give in.

Edited by HeartEdward - 13 January 2011 at 2:07am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index