Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

D/L PKYEK ~ SACH - 13 JAN'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 4)

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
abhay looks sooo much heartbroken its difficult to see him like this
i just hope piya brings back the smile in his face

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dana-Charu21TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Poco: Ya, I also feel Abhay will leave Pia for the time being, like New Moon. We got the indication of an eclipse also. And Maithili?? That pained expression at Pia finding out the truth will only make sense if Maithili found out the same and then she died, otherwise I don't see Maithili's connection to thisSmile

Hmmm, possibly. Or maybe Abhay will actually cut all contact with Piya or go away for sometime. By Metz' reference , i meant what Abhay has been through his entire life - dealing with her loss , becoming a vampire and being lonely. I mean the basic depression that he has. Piya , of course is his promise of light. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups.Jane..

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

@Poco: Ya, I also feel Abhay will leave Pia for the time being, like New Moon. We got the indication of an eclipse also. And Maithili?? That pained expression at Pia finding out the truth will only make sense if Maithili found out the same and then she died, otherwise I don't see Maithili's connection to thisSmile

Hmmm, possibly. Or maybe Abhay will actually cut all contact with Piya or go away for sometime. By Metz' reference , i meant what Abhay has been through his entire life - dealing with her loss , becoming a vampire and being lonely. I mean the basic depression that he has. Piya , of course is his promise of light. Embarrassed

oh god that would be soo bad if he cut all ties with her
-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

I think Abhay is going to leave Piya. He left her alone and went back into the shadows. 

Here i am trying hard to NOT translate it that way....and Miss.Poca totally give me the reply i even dont want to think abtOuchLOL

I hope thats not the track that'll come up....and that this soon?....i dont feel it would fit the situation....they havnt even become 'one' to start with yet...and then separation suddenly....hmmmm....separation is something that would be expected after they have got more involved for a time and something makes Abhay decide for leaving....not that i even look forward for that track thoughConfused

cant it be that they are trying to show....'he belongs to the dark'....hence thats where Piya has to follow him?....or am i going way to deep now?LOL 

Edited by HeartEdward - 13 January 2011 at 1:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

oh god that would be soo bad if he cut all ties with her

Am just guessing. In the promo , he seems to be telling her with finality , not asking that she cannot love him. And we see him leaving Piya in the montage. So, maybe he has made the decision already that now, Piya must release him.
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

thank u so much for video
 gosh it is really heartbreaking to see abhay like this screaming  and leaving her and going back into his dark world

i love this promo the effects they gave are just perfect  i hope to see the actual episode also to give such an impact

really excited to watch it

Edited by angel3142 - 13 January 2011 at 1:55am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

@Charu: It's ok. In any case I've never seen solar eclipse when it's darkD'oh ROFL ROFL
@Poco: Oh yes, definitely! Abhay's been through a lot in life! And the most pained memory is that of losing MaithiliCry Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

I think Abhay is going to leave Piya. He left her alone and went back into the shadows. 

Here i am trying hard to NOT translate it that way....and Miss.Poca totally give me the reply i even dont want to think abtOuchLOL

I hope thats not the track that'll come up....and that this soon?....i dont feel it would fit the situation....they havnt even become 'one' to start with yet...and then separation suddenly....hmmmm

cant it be that they are trying to show....'he belongs to the dark'....hence thats where Piya has to follow him?....or am i going way to deep now?LOL 

Oops! Mujhe maaf kar do! Unhappy

I meant that Abhay will do the obvious for her safety and his own belief that Piya will no longer love him. But that doesn't mean Piya is going to get scared like a cockroach and give up on him. Her love is true and she will get him back. 

It's like when Elena told Stefan - I am not scared of the future if it has you in it. I trust you. Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove-Dana-angel3142-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index