Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

D/L PKYEK ~ SACH - 13 JAN'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@Yamz and Charu: I know, right??? I just saw Ragini's comment 'Absolutely rocking' and I was like, for me, 'absolutely shocking!' I seriously wasn't expecting a new promo and that too such an awesome one. Abhay's expression. Gosh!! Just when I was getting over him!! I hope Pia gets some happiness back in his life! Oh, and I LOVE the new montage!! This has to be the best promo ever!! And I think the show will just get more exciting nowEmbarrassed

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 January 2011 at 1:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups-Doppelganger-Charu21relentless.

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Thnx a lot for sharing:)
Great Promo
the 'forbidden Beauty' Piya looking Amazing in that simple white dress and the 'forbidden Darkness' Abhay inviting you to a delicious bite!

i just wish those teeths looked little more natural,lol 

but the new montage is scaring me....they look is abs beautiful but.....what is it trying to portray?...shouldnt they get closer now that the truth will be out?
on one side that smile they give eachother gives a relief and suddenly he disappers in the dark:(....hmmm.....while in the first montage he walks from the dark into the light aka towards Piya....

Edited by HeartEdward - 13 January 2011 at 1:42am

angel3142-Doppelganger-relentless.TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Doesn't Abhay give you these vibes of extreme depression? Sometimes you look at his face and you see numbness. And at that time, i don't think about Piya. I think about how much he must have loved Maithli - the pain that he has endured and befriended in a 100 years.It is terrible to look at him and his darkness at times. 

angel3142sushupsCharu21relentless.

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
@ Neethz -- Yeah!!! i read that reply.. for me also this is da best promo.. d effects, d BG score, dialogues, everything.. i loved that moon effect too.. Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless..Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

@ Neethz -- Yeah!!! i read that reply.. for me also this is da best promo.. d effects, d BG score, dialogues, everything.. i loved that moon effect too.. Confused 
Moon?? I thought it was the solar eclipse!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

Thnx a lot for sharing:)
Great Promo
the 'forbidden Beauty' Piya looking Amazing in that simple white dress and the 'forbidden Darkness' Abhay inviting you to a delicious bite!

i just wish those teeths looked little more natural,lol 

but the new banner is scaring me....what is it trying to portray?...shouldnt they get closer now that the truth will be out?
on one side that smile they give eachother gives a relief and suddenly he disappers in the dark:(....hmmm.....while in the first banner he walks from the dark into the light aka towards Piya....

I think Abhay is going to leave Piya. He left her alone and went back into the shadows. 

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
@Poco: Ya, I also feel Abhay will leave Pia for the time being, like New Moon. We got the indication of an eclipse also. And Maithili?? That pained expression at Pia finding out the truth will only make sense if Maithili found out the same and then she died, otherwise I don't see Maithili's connection to thisSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21TheBlackJaguar

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@ Neethz -- lol!! sorry LOL yeah i meant that only.. i mean that eclipse effect was really symbolic.. it was superb.. 

Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 January 2011 at 3:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index