Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
thank u soooooooooooooooooo much
was eagerly waiting for this

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Arnab!🤗

OMFG just too good. So cant wait for this to happen!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a zillion!! ðŸ˜Š

OMG I just saw this on TV!! Vivian's expression on 'Dekho mere sach ko' are heartbreaking!🥺 Gosh! Abhay looks like he is in so much of pain!! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Neethi...gosh i know i felt so sorry for Abhay 😭 aww man! his life isn't an easy one :-(
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Neethi --  exactly!!!!!!! i almost had tears in my eyes!! his voice n that expression was sooooooo emotional... ðŸ˜­
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Yamz and Charu: I know, right??? I just saw Ragini's comment 'Absolutely rocking' and I was like, for me, 'absolutely shocking!' I seriously wasn't expecting a new promo and that too such an awesome one. Abhay's expression. Gosh!! Just when I was getting over him!! I hope Pia gets some happiness back in his life! Oh, and I LOVE the new montage!! This has to be the best promo ever!! And I think the show will just get more exciting now😳

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
-Dana- thumbnail
Thnx a lot for sharing:)
Great Promo
the 'forbidden Beauty' Piya looking Amazing in that simple white dress and the 'forbidden Darkness' Abhay inviting you to a delicious bite!

i just wish those teeths looked little more natural,lol 

but the new montage is scaring me....they look is abs beautiful but.....what is it trying to portray?...shouldnt they get closer now that the truth will be out?
on one side that smile they give eachother gives a relief and suddenly he disappers in the dark:(....hmmm.....while in the first montage he walks from the dark into the light aka towards Piya....
Edited by HeartEdward - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Doesn't Abhay give you these vibes of extreme depression? Sometimes you look at his face and you see numbness. And at that time, i don't think about Piya. I think about how much he must have loved Maithli - the pain that he has endured and befriended in a 100 years.It is terrible to look at him and his darkness at times. 
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Neethz -- Yeah!!! i read that reply.. for me also this is da best promo.. d effects, d BG score, dialogues, everything.. i loved that moon effect too.. ðŸ˜• 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 247happy2bme

@ Neethz -- Yeah!!! i read that reply.. for me also this is da best promo.. d effects, d BG score, dialogues, everything.. i loved that moon effect too.. ðŸ˜• 

Moon?? I thought it was the solar eclipse!😕