India-Forums

TOI Article : Pooja Bedi is fake: Rajiv Nigam (Page 3)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

chalo whatever said and done flirtingly hi sahi pooja managed to get rajiv to cook some dinner. anuradha shd see that video and learn something LOL

but if she doesnt want to be a better half and prefers to be a servant then no one can help it. u get what u ask for LOL 

So true!!! Rajiv treated Anuradha like his Maid and Anu is happy to be a Maid in her own house.. LOL

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

^^ Agreed...

Hey Rajiv ......watch your manners ! Ouch  LOL

Don't call pooja fake
Just for TRPs sake LOL

LOLZ!!!! watch your manners ! This dialogue delivered by an OLD MAN LOL
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

Originally posted by sbanik

what bad experience did anuradha had in pooja's house? I didnt see any. She was lazying around behaving rude with kids and maids... its them who had bad experience with her...

I agree, I am with Pooja on this one.  She seemed really sweet and adjusting to the nigam household and I was pleasantly surprised to know she could cook.  She was very nice and warm to nigam's family unlike his wife who was so harsh and rude, it was a shocker, one would have thought the middle class housewife to be humble and sweet and the high class lady arrogant and snob but it turned out the other way round.  Mrs. Nigam was really really mean and hurtful in the way she spoke to her daughter and the get lost get lost to the mail.  Pooja completely rocked.  I never liked her before but this show put her in a positive light for first time.  Good going Pooja!!!

i agree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index