India-Forums

TOI Article : Pooja Bedi is fake: Rajiv Nigam (Page 2)

orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moodylilgurl

That Anuradha woman was pathetic and her husband was a total a**wipe!
 Well done Pooja B for bringing up such a good kid.
And Rajiv Nigam and wife - you're a couple of morons, you had an opportunity to learn and teach and show what sort of people you are on national television but completely messed it up.
I was going to say that Nigam was worse than his wife but it is a tough competition!

Originally posted by pratts

Originally posted by sbanik

what bad experience did anuradha had in pooja's house? I didnt see any. She was lazying around behaving rude with kids and maids... its them who had bad experience with her...

I agree, I am with Pooja on this one.  She seemed really sweet and adjusting to the nigam household and I was pleasantly surprised to know she could cook.  She was very nice and warm to nigam's family unlike his wife who was so harsh and rude, it was a shocker, one would have thought the middle class housewife to be humble and sweet and the high class lady arrogant and snob but it turned out the other way round.  Mrs. Nigam was really really mean and hurtful in the way she spoke to her daughter and the get lost get lost to the mail.  Pooja completely rocked.  I never liked her before but this show put her in a positive light for first time.  Good going Pooja!!!

Very well said ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GAMESPOTpratts-Sneha25-

archangel IF-Dazzler
archangel
archangel

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Rajiv Nigam and his wife showed their class ... it was disgusting to see him flirt with Pooja and then call her a  fake ... he needs to teach his wife manners ... she is manner less , rude , crass and above all a lazy person... I think Pooja's daughter  owned her when she told her not to talk about her upbringing... way to go Aliya ... you showed maturity beyond your 13 yrs ... Anuradha should take a leaf out of your book >>> such a loser  couple Rajiv and Radha are

susan29Prinsesse.Suvifire_gun

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orms

Originally posted by moodylilgurl

That Anuradha woman was pathetic and her husband was a total a**wipe!
 Well done Pooja B for bringing up such a good kid.
And Rajiv Nigam and wife - you're a couple of morons, you had an opportunity to learn and teach and show what sort of people you are on national television but completely messed it up.
I was going to say that Nigam was worse than his wife but it is a tough competition!

Originally posted by pratts

Originally posted by sbanik

what bad experience did anuradha had in pooja's house? I didnt see any. She was lazying around behaving rude with kids and maids... its them who had bad experience with her...

I agree, I am with Pooja on this one.  She seemed really sweet and adjusting to the nigam household and I was pleasantly surprised to know she could cook.  She was very nice and warm to nigam's family unlike his wife who was so harsh and rude, it was a shocker, one would have thought the middle class housewife to be humble and sweet and the high class lady arrogant and snob but it turned out the other way round.  Mrs. Nigam was really really mean and hurtful in the way she spoke to her daughter and the get lost get lost to the mail.  Pooja completely rocked.  I never liked her before but this show put her in a positive light for first time.  Good going Pooja!!!

Very well said ClapClap
I totallay agree with u guys and actually I was quite impressed with Pooja Bedi. She was awesome desciplined and honestly hats off to her.

prattsArpitachohanfire_gun

angelicsmile Goldie
angelicsmile
angelicsmile

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Everything Anuradha did is pardonable except for the fact that she told Pooja's kids that their mum didn't do her duties properly and didn't raise them well. I mean who would tell someone's kids that their mother is not good and have not brought them up properlyDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvifire_gun

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Haiinnn!!!! Yeh mein ne kya sunna!!!! She wasn't Fake, she treated everyone very sweetly.... Even she was sweet with Rajiv too... I think Nigam's haven't seen sweet women in their life, that's why they said that Pooja is Fake!!!!

I saw Anuradha fought with anita in front of Omer, she tried to dominate Pooja in front of Aliya and Omer!!!!

On the other hand I saw lots of Certificate hanged on Aliya's Bedroom!!!
Pooja groom her children very wisely....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archangel

Rajiv Nigam and his wife showed their class ... it was disgusting to see him flirt with Pooja and then call her a  fake ... he needs to teach his wife manners ... she is manner less , rude , crass and above all a lazy person... I think Pooja's daughter  owned her when she told her not to talk about her upbringing... way to go Aliya ... you showed maturity beyond your 13 yrs ... Anuradha should take a leaf out of your book >>> such a loser  couple Rajiv and Radha are

Rajiv also learn some manners from pooja....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvifire_gun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

angelicsmile-Sneha25--naureen786-

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
chalo whatever said and done flirtingly hi sahi pooja managed to get rajiv to cook some dinner. anuradha shd see that video and learn something LOL

but if she doesnt want to be a better half and prefers to be a servant then no one can help it. u get what u ask for LOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index