Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: akruz

Chalo this conversation wont go anywhere...tu apna Tappu jaap jaari rakh...and i will continue with Veecha jaap....bus isi time bhagwaan ka jaap karte tho zindagi sudar jaate๐Ÿ˜†....ok dude..me signing off...tc..gn

teekh hai jaisi teri marji ..๐Ÿ˜Š
byeee ..take care ........waise mujhey pehle se hi pata tha ki this wont go anywere ...kabhi bhi aajtak huaa hai kyaa..๐Ÿ˜†
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

hey hey๐Ÿ˜ƒsome fight going on๐Ÿ˜†ok learning from my past experience of fights...i wanna suggest something to you all๐Ÿ˜‰...be it veecha or veeya๐Ÿ˜‰...yar ek stupid se fiction ke liye why to fight amongst ourselves๐Ÿ˜ณ..it is just lights, camera and action๐Ÿ˜†these cvs fool evrybdy and by fighting with each other we r fooling ourselves๐Ÿ˜†...we all r real people and if we can just put aside all differences and have fun together just laughing at this stupid show๐Ÿ˜‰it could be so much fun๐Ÿ˜†ok favs can be there but take things lightly๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes rahul ji....but this is fun...i was in a mood to fight tooo...but now tired...IF is my fav pastime these days...as long as we can take things lightly , yeh chote chote nokh jhok to theek hi hai yaar....

Yes rahul ji....but this is fun...i was in a mood to fight tooo...but now tired...IF is my fav pastime these days...as long as we can take things lightly , yeh chote chote nokh jhok to theek hi hai yaar....

Dear yeh chote chote naa bade bade ho jaate hai๐Ÿ˜†anyways it is all good till it is not personal๐Ÿ˜ƒbaki koshish toh yahi rakhnaa ki zyada mazak iss pagal show kaa bane๐Ÿ˜†
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear yeh chote chote naa bade bade ho jaate hai๐Ÿ˜†anyways it is all good till it is not personal๐Ÿ˜ƒbaki koshish toh yahi rakhnaa ki zyada mazak iss pagal show kaa bane๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And i dont think this show is gonna last more..."paagal show"...right adjective ๐Ÿ˜†

chalo bye yaar....study well....
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey hey๐Ÿ˜ƒsome fight going on๐Ÿ˜†ok learning from my past experience of fights...i wanna suggest something to you all๐Ÿ˜‰...be it veecha or veeya๐Ÿ˜‰...yar ek stupid se fiction ke liye why to fight amongst ourselves๐Ÿ˜ณ..it is just lights, camera and action๐Ÿ˜†these cvs fool evrybdy and by fighting with each other we r fooling ourselves๐Ÿ˜†...we all r real people and if we can just put aside all differences and have fun together just laughing at this stupid show๐Ÿ˜‰it could be so much fun๐Ÿ˜†ok favs can be there but take things lightly๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi Rahul, whats up with you???????๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And i dont think this show is gonna last more..."paagal show"...right adjective ๐Ÿ˜†

chalo bye yaar....study well....

Pagal show with pagalon ki sena๐Ÿ˜†...yaa bye๐Ÿ˜ƒ..sure will study well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: groucho

Hi Rahul, whats up with you???????๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello Hello๐Ÿ˜‰me good๐Ÿ˜ƒback to delhi on 20th
wohi  min bolunn  tapu ne abortion ke ek baat bhee nahi kahi yaar...

true she was concerned of her not having yet enjoyed marraieage life, plus beauty etc

but what she was addressing is also practical concern... u see she knowws deep inside that veer loves only ichcha  , 'unhoney abhee tak mujhe apnaya nahi.....' and jahan tak preg ka natak tha was ok
but she is concerened abt the baby alos, if she cannot take care of herself, what will she do justice for it..

she is right in it (hameshaaaa pls yaaron wrong is wrong and right is right.....dont go quaking wrong talks)

we all ahte her but her speech was correct , because only to nani she can talk openly and she is not doing natak taking, she is being honest

i think , if her preg is true , jogi will def take care of her if there is no Veer also.

meer khyal sey Tapu will change now and think only for the good of her baby if ultra sound comes okk and true again and if she doesnt start interfering in v-i life may be veer will slowly get moved his heart towards his taps child...  mostly men are like that
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello Hello๐Ÿ˜‰me good๐Ÿ˜ƒback to delhi on 20th

Delhi has been freezing my daughter tells me..................will be a complete change of temperature for you and other things too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I am off tomorrow for a weekend with my husband..............๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

Originally posted by: groucho

Delhi has been freezing my daughter tells me..................will be a complete change of temperature for you and other things too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I am off tomorrow for a weekend with my husband..............๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

yaa delhi is freezing and here a.c๐Ÿ˜†wow weekend๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰have fun๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณtataEmbarrassed