please show ichaa's pregnancy track - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
are all my darlings, plsss abhi janey do 'SRK' ko maaf kar do, ussey ahsas hogaya hai abhi, uney kya galat kaha hain..... okieeeeeeeeee
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A worthless,selfish, murderous,devilish character like Tapasya ought to be called all names in the world....๐Ÿ˜ก.......

In todays episode we all saw how much she is in love with Veer when she talked about aborting the kid....aurat jaat pe kalank hai....Vansh ko to maar hi chuke...abhi apne hone waale bachche ko bhi....๐Ÿคฌ...should have got it from the basti only...
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

A worthless,selfish, murderous,devilish character like Tapasya ought to be called all names in the world....๐Ÿ˜ก.......

In todays episode we all saw how much she is in love with Veer when she talked about aborting the kid....aurat jaat pe kalank hai....Vansh ko to maar hi chuke...abhi apne hone waale bachche ko bhi....๐Ÿคฌ...should have got it from the basti only...

first of all abortion ki baat hi ni ki usne ..secondly she was scared abt the kid's future without his father ..isliye she was sharing her thoughts with nani ..now ismein ..ye kaise sabit huaa ki she doesnt love veer ..plzzzzz explain ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

first of all abortion ki baat hi ni ki usne ..secondly she was scared abt the kid's future without his father ..isliye she was sharing her thoughts with nani ..now ismein ..ye kaise sabit huaa ki she doesnt love veer ..plzzzzz explain ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Pregnancy as i have heard from all women, is the best and most cherished part of a woman's life...and here Tapasya is concerned about her looks and figure...isnt it the time for her to sit and relish the so called pyaar ki nishaani that she claims she has on Veer....You can get a picture of the criminal instincts in Tapasya by these dialogues....

Had she truly loved Veer she would never have been bothered about her figure but wud have been planning for the kids arrival as she knows Veer loves kids๐Ÿ˜†...and btw dear by telling bacche ka bhavishya she is once again saying that she is most selfish woman in the world...she still feeels she should be rang raliyaan manayifying with Veer and not taking care of a kid at this age...Tapasya will never change....daayan.........
ankit_34 thumbnail

Pregnancy as i have heard from all women, is the best and most cherished part of a woman's life...and here Tapasya is concerned about her looks and figure...isnt it the time for her to sit and relish the so called pyaar ki nishaani that she claims she has on Veer....You can get a picture of the criminal instincts in Tapasya by these dialogues....

Had she truly loved Veer she would never have been bothered about her figure but wud have been planning for the kids arrival as she knows Veer loves kids๐Ÿ˜†...and btw dear by telling bacche ka bhavishya she is once again saying that she is most selfish woman in the world...she still feeels she should be rang raliyaan manayifying with Veer and not taking care of a kid at this age...Tapasya will never change....daayan.........

kkk ..let me try on this ...
agreed motherhood is the most cherished part of woman's life..but only if ..she has her husband ..otherwise ..the society raises ..various questions which cannot b answered ..abt the figure thing ..she was just telling how wud she look when is preggy ..which is very normal ...she did not mean aborting the kid cause that will affect her figure ๐Ÿ˜†..waise bhi i dont think so cvs came out with that part ..to show something serious ๐Ÿ˜Š..they were planning to show the kiddish side of tappu..which they have shown quite often .๐Ÿ˜Š.the background music was clear indication to that ....thirdly ..abt the rang ralliyan ..agar veer saath mein hota and then she wud have planned for ...abortion toh fhir i wud have agreed  ..its that ..she is concerned about the child future without his father ..which we have seen so often in daily soaps and movies ...๐Ÿ˜Š and is a very normal doubt ...i did not hear her saying that ...she is going to abort the kid ..she was just sharing her doubts with nani ..as she expected her to answer ...the obvious 
Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

kkk ..let me try on this ...

agreed motherhood is the most cherished part of woman's life..but only if ..she has her husband ..otherwise ..the society raises ..various questions which cannot b answered ..abt the figure thing ..she was just telling how wud she look when is preggy ..which is very normal ...she did not mean aborting the kid cause that will affect her figure ๐Ÿ˜†..waise bhi i dont think so cvs came out with that part ..to show something serious ๐Ÿ˜Š..they were planning to show the kiddish side of tappu..which they have shown quite often .๐Ÿ˜Š.the background music was clear indication to that ....thirdly ..abt the rang ralliyan ..agar veer saath mein hota and then she wud have planned for ...abortion toh fhir i wud have agreed  ..its that ..she is concerned about the child future without his father ..which we have seen so often in daily soaps and movies ...๐Ÿ˜Š and is a very normal doubt ...i did not hear her saying that ...she is going to abort the kid ..she was just sharing her doubts with nani ..as she expected her to answer ...the obvious 

Why is Tapasya staying in Bundela house..Bachche ko naam milne ke waaaste hi na....Aur Veer ko hadapne ke liye....aur yeh society kya question raise karega re??? aaj kal to kitne divorce hote hai...bachche bhi hote hai jo father ya mother ke saath jaate hai...u wait and watch...the devil will poke her nose out sooon....
ankit_34 thumbnail

Why is Tapasya staying in Bundela house..Bachche ko naam milne ke waaaste hi na....Aur Veer ko hadapne ke liye....aur yeh society kya question raise karega re??? aaj kal to kitne divorce hote hai...bachche bhi hote hai jo father ya mother ke saath jaate hai...u wait and watch...the devil will poke her nose out sooon....

well its a serial yahan ..toh society chote chote baat par question raise karta hai ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† mana she wants veer lekin veer abhi tak uska huaa ni hai naa ...the thing is she is scared abt that she alone might not b able to give a gud future to her child ...she did not mean aborting the child ..aisa kitni baar hota hai ..ki ..u know the answer yet u expect to hear it from other people's mouth ..same happened with her she just wanted nani to say  the obvious ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
akruz thumbnail
Chalo this conversation wont go anywhere...tu apna Tappu jaap jaari rakh...and i will continue with Veecha jaap....bus isi time bhagwaan ka jaap karte tho zindagi sudar jaate๐Ÿ˜†....ok dude..me signing off...tc..gn
hey hey๐Ÿ˜ƒsome fight going on๐Ÿ˜†ok learning from my past experience of fights...i wanna suggest something to you all๐Ÿ˜‰...be it veecha or veeya๐Ÿ˜‰...yar ek stupid se fiction ke liye why to fight amongst ourselves๐Ÿ˜ณ..it is just lights, camera and action๐Ÿ˜†these cvs fool evrybdy and by fighting with each other we r fooling ourselves๐Ÿ˜†...we all r real people and if we can just put aside all differences and have fun together just laughing at this stupid show๐Ÿ˜‰it could be so much fun๐Ÿ˜†ok favs can be there but take things lightly๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
Manu_gowda thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

actually make the track so ichha cant have kids๐Ÿ˜Ž

App Nani ki bhi Nani ho ๐Ÿ˜ก