Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

and with these screw dheela awards.... this year  we have more wacko ones.... high flyer awards...

twi fi awards and shayad next low flyer awards bhi announce karenge.... ๐Ÿ˜† 

Hmm if you win a "low flyer" award, wouldn't that be saying you were the worst out of all the nominees to win๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Everyone likes awards, who doesn't , seriously? And I'm sure all the actors/actresses who say  "we don't like receiving awards" "we don't take them seriously" etc - that  all starts off from them not receiving an award when they expected too. lol And, I think the same has happened to Emraan. ๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly, I'd probably say the same if I expected an award and didn't get one...but I would be over the moon if I did receive any...
Edited by starstuck - 13 years ago
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he's just sour...cause he doesnt win anything.
zoyah thumbnail
he is right he is being honest even kareena kapoor said that the awards are alll bol they give award s to whom who attend the show 
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah, only becos emraan will never win one ๐Ÿคฃ

i do think so too though that this yr all awards shows are going over the top with adding 3 different types of the main awards just so they can give one to everyone
so silly
zoyah thumbnail
he is very talented actor alll his movie are hit he isnt like the bachanes they give flop movies and they get the awards for nathinggg lol emran u=is one of the best in bollywoood 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^Agree emmy is one of the finest and most underrated actors in BW...just love them!! And ppl can't over the whole "serial-kisser" image, but he does really brilliant performances!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think i am one of those ppl that like his tagline - Serial Kisser, it adds to him,  Emraan is one of the finest actors in Bollywood