India-Forums

Is Sony Tv killing a good show? (Page 2)

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same.... it was difficult to comprehend, like what events took place at which particular day.

They should have a daily episode. Just 2 days a week is not fair. I would love to see more Smile

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Completely Agreed......... As is it they are staying for 8 days...... so each day they could show event of one whole day.... I am sure a lot of things happen in a day...... atleast 5 days they could broadcast show.... instead of 2 days..... 
tvserial245 Groupbie
tvserial245
tvserial245

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Maybe they're waiting to see what type of response they get from the audience. If the show is a hit and is popular among audiences, maybe they will increase the frequency.
RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

I agree..

It is very difficult to analyse the people and the situations if the show is so heavily edited. It looks like our assessments are being manipulated. It is like we are exactly perceiving what the channel wants us to perceive.

This is so true about this particular channel..........and not just for reality shows.

However difficult it is for me to admit it.................I have to say that the show on which this is based has almost the same amount of editing............they seem to highlight the negatives of one person and the positives of the other ................ending with all the juicy fights between the people exchanged ( as per the channel's discretion) for their required TRP's.

I have no doubts that Colors will take full advantage of this format. The major difference is that this show has always used ordinary people and not known celebrities.............maybe that  format will not work in our context.

Edited by groucho - 13 January 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno-Sneha25-

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I don't think it'd be as interesting to watch, an episode for one whole day, cause it might just get boring, they should increase it to maybe like 3 episodes per family but not an episode for a day.
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
The concept of this show is very good!!!! It will be boring if they will increase the frequency

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index